Emma Q's phantom 2011 draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah maybe but many others do go a lot earlier.
I have been monitoring the Phantoms and dated them accordingly so it will be interesting to see how it all falls out.

Brett Anderson released his Phantom on the 28.10 which in turn was the same top 20 that came out in the Inside Football edition a few days ago.
May have had 10 or so days to change it but didn't. We'll see if there are changes in the coming days though.

OF course it would be easier predicting the draft a day or so out so I get what your saying. God I just wish this week would hurry up! Always love the draft!

As will be many other Phantoms a day out from the draft.

Nothing too impressive for mine when all you've done is to talk to the clubs and used a bit of logic from there.

That is spot on... If I was a journo, I'd have the top 20 locked in a day out.
Nothing impressive AT ALL about picking the draft a day out.

I look forward to seeing your draft a day out.

I'm not a journalist, if I was, I could do a draft a day out and practically nail it.
Most of the journos pick the first round very accurately a day out - based on information they get within their industry. If you asked these journo's to do a mock draft a fortnight - or even a week out - they'd be so far off the mark, furthermore it would expose their lack of knowledge and ability to assess talent.

I give credit to blokes like Knightmare and Chris25 who do their mocks for the public all year around.
That is much harder than picking a draft a day out - like these so called expert journo's do.

I'm not a journalist, if I was, I could do a draft a day out and practically nail it.
Most of the journos pick the first round very accurately a day out - based on information they get within their industry. If you asked these journo's to do a mock draft a fortnight - or even a week out - they'd be so far off the mark, furthermore it would expose their lack of knowledge and ability to assess talent.

I give credit to blokes like Knightmare and Chris25 who do their mocks for the public all year around.
That is much harder than picking a draft a day out - like these so called expert journo's do.
Righto genius, you sound like a real legend. She picked several second and third rounders as well but I'm sure you would have bailed the draft from 1 -70.

Righto genius, you sound like a real legend. She picked several second and third rounders as well but I'm sure you would have bailed the draft from 1 -70.

Thanks darling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back