Fantasy Empire 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah

I offered the exact same deal for Patterson keep in mind and ou turned me down - that's indicative that I'm closer in my valuation especially when it comes to long term contracts than you wish to let on

Last edited:
Btw GG I offered this trade to Dez owners, Demy owners, Allen owners, Patterson owners. They all got turned down til I added just a bit more.

It's the going rate for elite or elite potential young WRs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible through the app?
Im not sure. I downloaded the MFL14 app, but it requires you to pay for it this year. It's a lot better than last year's one that's for sure. They really pimped it up. But i still find it easier to just do stuff in the browser on my phone. Apps galore, when you can just go to the website of whatever and do stuff there.
I'm guessing in the app you would be able to tho, otherwise what's the point of an app???!!!!!

What's your team name?

Los Borrachos. Did you offer a trade last night? I had an early flight so haven't checked properly. Will be back tonight.

To access the blind bidding section you can navigate there two ways...

1. Home page, horizontal menu bar click FRONT OFFICE, on the right hand side of page click the link ENTER BLIND BIDS or ENTER WAIVERS.

2. Topmost menu. Click FOR OWNERS, a drop down menu pops up, scroll down and click WAIVERS. That should take you to the same blind bidding page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back