Fantasy Empire 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

especially as I was online yesterday and the day before

Are you kidding. You have had months to organise the team correctly.

Your lucky GG is the admin and not me. I'd tell you to F off.

I'd also note that the only reason I hadn't finalised my lineup was I am waiting (and have been since a couple of days ago) to hear back on a trade offer (which is in the site and visible to everyone I think?). If I had had an answer to that trade I would have finalised things myself (including PK/PN etc).

Are you kidding. You have had months to organise the team correctly.

Your lucky GG is the admin and not me. I'd tell you to F off.

I notice you haven't paid either. You must of missed that tag yesterday. :rolleyes:

I didn't get any warning that the changes were going to be made. That isn't right, to be frank I'd rather be barred from round 1 than have someone else alter my roster unilaterally.

Where does it say that I have to pay by a set date, pal? I have made a separate arrangement with GG which is none of your business. I also paid well above the minimum subscription last year for Empire.

BTW, when it comes to financial contributions to fantasy NFL comps on this site, I'm the last person you want to be calling out. I reckon I have paid enough over the last few years to avoid cheap shots from pretenders like you.

Well this pretender at least took the few minutes that was required to read the roster rules in the 8 month off season and setup his team all by himself. ;)

Considering the last waivers pre season kickoff were last weekend(you know as per those rules you ignored) how exactly were you picking up the punter and kicker without outside help?

C'mon tell us that gem.

Well this pretender at least took the few minutes that was required to read the roster rules in the 8 month off season and setup his team all by himself. ;)

Considering the last waivers pre season kickoff were last weekend(you know as per those rules you ignored) how exactly were you picking up the punter and kicker without outside help?

C'mon tell us that gem.

I was intending to play week one with no punter or kicker. And also week 2 unless the PK I wanted became available.

I can't (and still don't) see anything in the rules that renders the entire team invalid if a position isn't filled.

I really would have appreciated some notice that you were going to do this to my squad, especially as I was online yesterday and the day before, Powell and Jones in particular I wanted to keep. Can I give you alternative names to drop or am I stuck with the changes you've made for me?

I also would have appreciated the chance to pick a punter and kicker, Wing is a piece of rubbish that I don't want to be anywhere near.
I've posted a lot of notice on here about it. Including that everyone needs to have kickers and punters rosters, and that blind bidding is the last chance everyone gets as waivers don't open till after week 1.

But no need to get angry as I am often accommodating. Just tell me who you want out instead and I'll change. But in terms of kickers and punters I can't hand you the best ones as people may want them when waivers opens. I only gave you middle of the road kickers and punters to tide you over for week 1 as you have an invalid roster. If you want better punters make a waiver after week 1.

But in terms of who I cut, I will change that for you let me know who.

In future tho people should try to keep abreast of things.

I was intending to play week one with no punter or kicker. And also week 2 unless the PK I wanted became available.

I can't (and still don't) see anything in the rules that renders the entire team invalid if a position isn't filled.
You can't submit a lineup without kicker and punter. Invalid roster error would occur if you tried, not letting you even have any starters at any other positions either.

I was intending to play week one with no punter or kicker.

Right there is the rules.

1 punter required and 1 kicker required in the starting lineup. Only variable is a bye player can be placed and considered as a starter for that week.

Plain as day to anyone who read the rules at any point in time.

I've posted a lot of notice on here about it. Including that everyone needs to have kickers and punters rosters, and that blind bidding is the last chance everyone gets as waivers don't open till after week 1.

But no need to get angry as I am often accommodating. Just tell me who you want out instead and I'll change. But in terms of kickers and punters I can't hand you the best ones as people may want them when waivers opens. I only gave you middle of the road kickers and punters to tide you over for week 1 as you have an invalid roster. If you want better punters make a waiver after week 1.

But in terms of who I cut, I will change that for you let me know who.

In future tho people should try to keep abreast of things.

Thanks -

Please drop Wing for Hekker (StL PN). Could I have Cundiff as PK or is he too high up the rankings (I think he is a FA?)
Please add back Jones and Powell and drop Avant and Flynn, thanks.

All I needed was one PM or reminder email and I would have made the changes - I have had several hundred emails from the site in the last three weeks (all about what changes other people are making) but nothing about changes needing to be being made to my roster.

You can't submit a lineup without kicker and punter. Invalid roster error would occur if you tried, not letting you even have any starters at any other positions either.

OK, ta, in that case I would have accepted the nil score for the week. To be clear I would rather have that zero score for any future weeks where I have an invalid roster, rather than cuts and changes to the roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll just change wing for hekker, won't give your better kicker. Compromise. Will make those other changes too. BRB.

No worries, getting rid of Wing was the most important issue for me.

Thanks very much.

I am one of the people who least keeps up with all the rules and changes and even I knew you could not submit an incomplete lineup. That cam from trying to avoid those wonderful minus scores from punters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back