Fantasy Empire 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He's probably in some Turkish prison if by now he still hasn't logged in. :(
Ha not quite. Spent day at Versailles (* royal extravagance...viva la revolution!!) and a great evening in Marais. Love the I dont give a * french attitude, late night evenings etc......anyway pick is in. Would have traded it away if I was back home. Big need at DT though.

Ha not quite. Spent day at Versailles (* royal extravagance...viva la revolution!!) and a great evening in Marais. Love the I dont give a * french attitude, late night evenings etc......anyway pick is in. Would have traded it away if I was back home. Big need at DT though.
A bit of a Midnight in Paris adventure happening?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is a taxi squad ?

As an example why would dagless place Dorsett there who he traded up to get ?

Thanks
Taxi Squad is equivalent to an NFL practice squad. In Empire terms, it means that is where you can store up to 9 rookies, that dont count towards your 36 man active roster, and don't count towards your salary cap. Only rookies can exist in the Taxi Squad. You can move a rookie up to active roster at any time, as many times as you like, and back down, any time and as many times as you like. If you're at your full 36 active roster limit, and you want to promote a rookie up to active roster, you'd have to cut/trade a vet to enable him to the active roster.

At the end of the season, all those rookies in Taxi Squad, are no longer rookies, and so you as GM have to decide whether you're going to keep any of those former rookies on your active roster and thus cut vets to keep them, or cut the former rookies you dont like. This is so, so that everyone can THEN draft the next years class of rookies, and store them in the Taxi Squad.

Basically, it's a way for you to store rookies, and assess them for a year, then decide whether to cut or keep before the next off-season begins, when decisions have to be made who is being kept, cut, franchise tagged, etc.

What is a taxi squad ?

As an example why would dagless place Dorsett there who he traded up to get ?

Thanks
I don't plan on starting Dorsett too much this year, so hell probably stay there to keep roster spaces at a premium to rotate IDP players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back