Fantasy Empire 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a poo load spent on Helu. He might be third string ;)
I thought we had $2000. When GG corrected me I swear I changed my bid, but oh well. Maybe thats not possible? I never spend all my money anyway.

I thought we had $2000. When GG corrected me I swear I changed my bid, but oh well. Maybe thats not possible? I never spend all my money anyway.
You can edit waiver bids you've made.
How?
You go back to the waiver link, click the 1 for the group in round 1, then click the players name already been added in the box in the middle.
THEN the bid amount already made appears in the bid amount box. Click in there, type a new number, THEN click ADD to list.
You'll now see TWO bids made on that one player....click on the bid you don't want, and click the REMOVE from list.
Then click SAVE at the bottom.

No. I COULD if i were logged in as Commissioner and specifically went out of my way to see. But I am always 100% legit and never cheat.
Haha don't worry, I wasn't implying anything.
You'll now see TWO bids made on that one player....click on the bid you don't want, and click the REMOVE from list.
*. This is probably why then. I would've changed the bid and just assumed it would change and not bid on the same player twice. Geez MFL has a lot of areas that they can clean up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of questions.....

1. Why the * is Worilds on my team? That's not who I selected.
2. GG you said the bid week closes/processes Sunday 8pm seat
3. Your example showed your first bid $50 on Helu .....then some dodo bids at $65and then you re-bid at $65!! How would you know that of it's blind and we can't see other people's bids?

Why has this shite site got retired players under free agents?

Haha don't worry, I wasn't implying anything.

****. This is probably why then. I would've changed the bid and just assumed it would change and not bid on the same player twice. Geez MFL has a lot of areas that they can clean up.
All you have to do is click on the existing bid, and change the dollar value from eg 30 to 50 then click save bid. Automatically changes the bid for that one.

Couple of questions.....

3. Your example showed your first bid $50 on Helu .....then some dodo bids at $65and then you re-bid at $65!! How would you know that of it's blind and we can't see other people's bids?

Because they're technically FAs?

1. Makes plenty of sense.
2. Yeah, processed 8am unfortunately.
3. In the example he gave, it was to give the impression that he felt it was worth adding an extra 15 dollars to the blind bid 'just in case'. He didn't rebid, he altered his first bid, which you can do all week.
The example would be equally viable if he decided 'wait, maybe I should change Helu to 200, just in case (You were that desperate).'

Couple of questions.....

1. Dunno why Worilds is on your team. If you made a waiver claim for him, then you clicked his name and bid on him. Don't blame me.
2. I said 8am it opens on Tuesday (AEST) and 8am it closes on Sunday (AEST), and that is repeated three more times. Whole month of August.
3. What I was showing was how the site awards a player to the earliest made bid IF two or more people end up bidding the same amount...unbeknownst to them because it's always a blind bid.
4. We've done this blind bidding thing three years now. I understand Empire has some complicated aspects to it, that every year I have to remind people how it all works. But it's always been this way for three years -- blind bidding in August.

Not blaming anyone here. Obviously I farked up with Worilds....although last year I had problems saving bids...again not anyone's fault.

And you're right you did say 8am sunday.

So what's the penalty if I drop Worilds? Assume 20%

Not blaming anyone here. Obviously I farked up with Worilds....although last year I had problems saving bids...again not anyone's fault.

And you're right you did say 8am sunday.

So what's the penalty if I drop Worilds? Assume 20%
%20 of $2.56M x 1 year....so $512K

Or you can trade him to me for nothing in return, I'll cut him and wear the loss. Otherwise, I could delete the 512K deduction from your salary cap. Tho others would complain about that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back