Fantasy Empire 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

In other news, the sky is blue, the sun is shining and my team is still rubbish. Hurts that Blacky will beat with me with two blokes I traded away (I do take some comfort in knowing that Hopkins has become a stud both in reality and in fantasy).

In other news, the sky is blue, the sun is shining and my team is still rubbish. Hurts that Blacky will beat with me with two blokes I traded away (I do take some comfort in knowing that Hopkins has become a stud both in reality and in fantasy).
If it helps I am fairly sure GG traded him to me for pick 13 which he used to pick James White

Felt reasonably good waking up this morning to see Newton and Peterson balling, but then checked out the live scores and saw that MIM has Larry Fitzgerald, who rolled back the years, DeAngelo Williams who ran roughshod all over the 49ers and Megatron who blew up in a losing cause.

At least Amari gave me something to smile about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oakland Cats are on the board. David Johnson has forced his way into the starting lineup for week 3.
Trading Brees for Brady has given the team new life since the firing of their old owner ;)

Hey, GG, can you tell your mates at MFL to fix up their app. Hasn't been working for me the past two days.

Oakland Cats are on the board. David Johnson has forced his way into the starting lineup for week 3.
Trading Brees for Brady has given the team new life since the firing of their old owner ;)

Hey, GG, can you tell your mates at MFL to fix up their app. Hasn't been working for me the past two days.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back