Fantasy Empire 2015 - Discussion

Soooo, this thing is now in the third year and I'm pretty sure I've been playing it wrong the whole time. I must have been mistaken, thinking we had to start 3 DL (1-2 DT, 1-2 DE), 2 LB, 3 DB (1-2 CB, 1-2 S).

Apparently not. And obviously it took for my matchup against GG to see how flexible we are with the IDP setup.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
8 IDPs in total must start. 2 LBs for sure, and 1 of each DT, DE, CB, S....that leaves two spots that must be chosen from DT, DE, CB, S....but no more than 2 from any position.

So, you can't start 3 CBs, say. But you can have many combinations of either 2 DT, 2 DE, 1 CB, 1 S. or 2 DT, 1 DE, 2 CB, 1 S. or 1 DT, 1 DE, 2 CB, 2 S....etc.etc

Soooo, this thing is now in the third year and I'm pretty sure I've been playing it wrong the whole time. I must have been mistaken, thinking we had to start 3 DL (1-2 DT, 1-2 DE), 2 LB, 3 DB (1-2 CB, 1-2 S).

Apparently not. And obviously it took for my matchup against GG to see how flexible we are with the IDP setup.
I am sure you are right

Ive already explained its been that way since day one. Stop wasting my time with crap complaints.
Hahahah no, no it has not.

No more tears GG, but the goal posts have been changed (and it's better for me so I'm not complaining too much)

Back