Opinion End of 2014 ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Hawthorn - Remain dominant
2. Sydney - Quality team, Buddy won't help a lot but will hardly be a burden
3. Richmond - Will challenge the top teams, not that they haven't already
4. Essendon - Super team with less distractions in 2014
5. Geelong - Time to drop off a little although they still have a decent young group
6. Fremantle - Interchange cap tires the dockers and weakens their defensive game plan
7. Collingwood - Elite midfield, strong attack, still a force
8. North Melbourne - More maturity, less chokes, easier draw
------------------
9. Adelaide - Performance in the forward half should improve
10. Port Adelaide - Good team but a difficult draw may cause them to drop
11. Gold Coast - Set for their finals breakthrough in 2015
12. Carlton - Just can't envisage improvement
13. West Coast - Matches at Patersons should keep them off the bottom
14. W. Bulldogs - Could be good but rather inconsistent
15. Brisbane - Player exodus suggests that players aren't confident in their future
16. St Kilda - Dal Santo probably left for a reason
17. Melbourne - Roos will improve the side but not yet
18. GWS - More than 1 win

This is about the 5th ladder I've done. It always changes heaps between December and March.

1. Hawthorn
2. Richmond
3. Sydney
4. Fremantle
5. Geelong
6. West Coast
7. Port Adelaide
8. Collingwood
------------------------
9. North Melbourne
10. Western Bulldogs
11. Adelaide
12. Carlton
13. Gold Coast
14. Essendon
15. GWS
16. Melbourne
17. Brisbane
18. St Kilda

1. Hawthorn
2. Freemantle
3. Sydney
4. Geelong
5. North Melbourne
6. Richmond
7. Collingwood
8. Adelaide / Essendon
------------------------
9. Adelaide / Essendon
10. Western Bulldogs
11. Port Adelaide
12. West Coast
13. Gold Coast
14. Carlton
15. Melbourne
16. GWS
17. Brisbane
18. St Kilda

Fremantle
Sydney
Hawthorn
Geelong
North Melbourne
Collingwood
Richmond
Essendon
---------
Port Adelaide
Gold Coast
Carlton
Adelaide
Western Bulldogs
West Coast
Melbourne
Greater Western
St. Kilda
Brisbane

1. Fremantle Dockers - Premiers
2. Sydney Swans
3. Hawthorn Hawks
4. Geelong Cats
5. Port Adelaide Power
6. North Melbourne Kangaroos
7. Richmond Tigers
8. Essendon Bombers
9. Brisbane Lions
10. Carlton Blues
11. Collingwood Magpies
12. Gold Coast Suns
13. Adelaide Crows
14. Western Bulldogs
15. GWS Giants
16. West Coast Eagles
17. Melbourne Demons
18. St. Kilda Saints

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fremantle made the GF last year and Brisbane were a bees dick away from finals...
You highlighted Fremantle yourself I have nothing against that statement..

Brisbane has another pre-season under their belt.. and this happens? That difference is disgusting 8 months apart.
835db83b8e4cfff7c732b0bb24ea1d90.png
922a2394b221524d6e7cc222bfebfaf7.png
Also 3 other teams were a bee's dick away so don't even try to make up excuses. You were last out of the 3 via percentage anyway. The only great thing Brisbane has done since choking against Port in 04 was winning in an upset victory against Geelong.

You highlighted Fremantle yourself I have nothing against that statement..

Brisbane has another pre-season under their belt.. and this happens? That difference is disgusting 8 months apart.
View attachment 43510
View attachment 43511
Also 3 other teams were a bee's dick away so don't even try to make up excuses. You were last out of the 3 via percentage anyway. The only great thing Brisbane has done since choking against Port in 04 was winning in an upset victory against Geelong.
We were literally 2 points away from finals

In the last round they won by 1 we lost by 1, if we had of won and they'd have lost we were in. 3 points if you must
And Adelaide & Kangaroos still won, they wouldve gone higher then you aswell? Percentage again. Brisbane lose either way. You would've needed all 3 to lose and somehow have to atleast jump up 30% unlikely sorry not sorry

Last edited:
And if Adelaide & Kangaroos would've won, they wouldve gone higher then you aswell? Percentage again. Brisbane lose either way. You would've needed all 3 to lose and somehow have to atleast jump up 30% unlikely sorry not sorry
Well since Adelaide and North did win I think that argument is invalid.

Carlton should have lost except for a miracle comeback at Port Adelaide. The only uncertainty leading into the round was Brisbane beating Geelong which almost and should have happened... Paul Chapman agrees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDIT:
And if Adelaide & Kangaroos would've won, they wouldve gone higher then you aswell? Percentage again. Brisbane lose either way. You would've needed all 3 to lose and somehow have to atleast jump up 30% unlikely sorry not sorry

to:
And Adelaide & Kangaroos still won, they wouldve gone higher then you aswell? Percentage again. Brisbane lose either way. You would've needed all 3 to lose and somehow have to atleast jump up 30% unlikely sorry not sorry

nice try

i edited my post for efficiency? you replied before i edited pressed post edit so don't bitch at the fact Brisbane wont make the finals until 2025 and my team will make it every year til then and above. 12th is a bees dick your team wasnt even close to 8th.. you've made so many excuses to the point that im embarrassed to reply

i edited my post for efficiency? you replied before i edited pressed post edit so don't bitch at the fact Brisbane wont make the finals until 2025 and my team will make it every year til then and above. 12th is a bees dick your team wasnt even close to 8th.. you've made so many excuses to the point that im embarrassed to reply
If Port don't choke and the umpires umpire as they should according to the players then we are in the finals like it or not

By losing 5 reserve players who left because they couldn't get a game?
teams generally average 5 injuries to main players (top 28) lol some teams have 10 injuries a time don't they, your team is younger nevertheless losing reserves or not, then you have old players like brown who should've retired a year ago.. he's terrible compared to people like pavlich, n.riewoldt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back