Opinion End of 2014 ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Conveniently ignoring 2011 where we went 6-3 in our last 9 games when 3 big factors were at play:

1. The AFL didn't screw the players over by telling them they weren't going to play finals a few days before a top-of-the-table clash
2. Essendon actually had 3/4 of our list fit to play
3. The players had a coach that they wanted to play under
These are excuses - your opinion is that these excuses affected your performance. Not everyone shares your opinion. I think hird and your players get a "get out of jail" free card each year.

You finish 8-10 this year I will see what the new excuse is. My tip is the same as 2013.

These are excuses - your opinion is that these excuses affected your performance. Not everyone shares your opinion. I think hird and your players get a "get out of jail" free card each year.

You finish 8-10 this year I will see what the new excuse is. My tip is the same as 2013.
You spelt reasons wrong.

So the AFL will screw the players over by telling them they won't play finals this year again?

You spelt reasons wrong.

So the AFL will screw the players over by telling them they won't play finals this year again?
No - it's Asada fault. It has been someone else's fault except the players not being good enough for the last 4 years.

We finished 10th last year because our playing list panicked in close games and we were far too attacking and had little left in the last 10mins. Poor coaching and poor resolve from some of the players. Not hard.

No - it's Asada fault. It has been someone else's fault except the players not being good enough for the last 4 years.

We finished 10th last year because our playing list panicked in close games and we were far too attacking and had little left in the last 10mins. Poor coaching and poor resolve from some of the players. Not hard.
You say it's the same excuse, but didn't I blame the AFL last year, not ASADA as the reason? /argument

They are linked.

Anyway it will be interesting to watch what happens in your last 7 games. You would think 5-2 is around the mark. 3-4 and the curse continues!!
Last 7 games? 5-2 should be the mark (losses to Collingwood and Sydney) but 4-3 would get us into finals IMO

Based on the recent seasons results mentioned, you may as well start preparing for the 2015 season.
Yawn. You're boring me. Go along and fap all you want about how the infractions are coming (they aren't) and how Essendon will fall over in the second half of the season again (they won't).

Does it still make you laugh?
It never did. As soon as it came out I know people would call me that. So boring and unoriginal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its the 1st time I have seen it posted and had a chuckle. Nearly as funny as Wild Dill.
That's mostly MOC and Essendon people, right?

I think your draw is good enough to get 8th.
We could get there, but games against Adelaide and West Coast are far from certainties now and we can't really drop either of those unless we get an upset against Geelong, Collingwood, Port (away) or Sydney (away)

We could get there, but games against Adelaide and West Coast are far from certainties now and we can't really drop either of those unless we get an upset against Geelong, Collingwood, Port (away) or Sydney (away)
Makes the race tight. He is one of the few that can have a massive influence is a short time in a game. Turned into a beast that will leave a hole.

Makes the race tight. He is one of the few that can have a massive influence is a short time in a game. Turned into a beast that will leave a hole.
Yep. Massive loss

No chance that Essendon will win 14 games. You will be lucky to win 5 let alone 8 of your next 10.
Lol I love how you penciled that in as soon as Melbourne won.

It's frustrating because we dominated melbourne but still lost....I wouldn't be surprised if we somehow gave the crows a run for their money next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back