English Premier League soccer ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you guys were talking about this morning, not last season......

resize

I thought you guys were talking about this morning, not last season......
Slipped at crucial times a few times this season too.

To be fair from a personal point of view, he's the only thing out of Liverpool in my time that is remotely likeable.
If he didn't play for the scousers, I'd say it would be a real shame if he didn't end up with an EPL premiership.

Just starting to simmer in preparation for the visit to St. James Park. Like a true Blue it's easy to hate the teams who wear the Black and White stripes. Haway the lads and kick ass:mad:

Just starting to simmer in preparation for the visit to St. James Park. Like a true Blue it's easy to hate the teams who wear the Black and White stripes. Haway the lads and kick ass:mad:
Surprisingly Sunderland won both matches last year :( Hopefully send them back to the Stadium of Shite without a point.

We did, it was a terrible sending off as well. Happy to take a point off the big teams any day of the week.
Did not see any of the match but I believe United equalised in the 53 minute so good effort by Villa to hold them off for the last 40 or so minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conveniently didn't mention winning the league ;)

That's because we're not going to win it, and we were never in contention.

Making it back into Europe was the number 1 goal this year and under LVG it looks as though we'll certainly be achieving that.