English Premier League soccer ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. Handball call given against Swansea, defender turned his body as a cross came in initially no call from the linesman. Seems like the ref was swayed by the crowd

The commentators were saying it was 50/50.
To the letter of the law it was there but it was pretty tough all the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear he felt so bad he tried to jump in front of a bus after the game. Eyewitnesses state he jumped right over the bus.

I see what you mean. He missed a couple that he really should have at least got something on.
We're a much better team when Sturidge is back in out XI as well.

Sunderland lost 3-1 to Arsenal. Pleased with the way we played. Disappointed with several good scoring chances that amounted to nothing. Arsenal failed to dominate and scored third goal at 90+3. First two goals were all class. You only have to make a couple of mistakes and you get punished at this level. Giroud scored at both ends. Own goal was smart thinking from a free kick whipped in to the near post where Sunderland player stepped over ball leaving Giroud with little time to see the ball. He reacted late and deflected ball into net. Barini had a one on one with goalkeeper early in the game and hit it straight at the feet on the goalie. Poor effort. At home to Watford this week. I think we can win this week.