Enough is Enough

Remove this Banner Ad

The club says that we are all in this together... Seems the one ones that care are the supporters. Players don't give a ****. Coach doesn't give ****. Club keeps asking us for money....

When will we learn?
Seriously, you're like a hamster going for the last bit of food that's attached to an electric shock................ zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch,zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch,zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch,zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch,zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch,zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch, zzzzt, ouch...........

I think we get your message. Don't you?

Not convinced it's fitness.
You can be fit and still be a lazy prick. Most Richmond players are experts at it.

For me the problem is that we have a dud coach that accepts low standards and a team full of lazy pricks.

It's not Dimma's job to get them fit. It's his job to fire them up. Which he obviously did tonight. Fitness is the main issue here. Mental and physical. That falls in Burge's lap. Sack the twat RFC.

The difference between us and Port in terms of talent is minimal. Dusty and Wingard, Cotchin and Boak, Deledio and Polec, Ellis and Ebert, Shulz and Jack etc. They're just so much god damn fitter than us. They work so much harder. That's the difference between us and top sides, always has been, hopefully won't alwyas be, as long as we sack this idiot Burge who quite apparently has no idea how to condition a football side. WTF. I just can't understand how bad we are. Fuming right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not Dimma's job to get them fit. It's his job to fire them up. Which he obviously did tonight. Fitness is the main issue here. Mental and physical. That falls in Burge's lap. Sack the twat RFC.

The difference between us and Port in terms of talent is minimal. Dusty and Wingard, Cotchin and Boak, Deledio and Polec, Ellis and Ebert, Shulz and Jack etc. They're just so much god damn fitter than us. They work so much harder. That's the difference between us and top sides, always has been, hopefully won't alwyas be, as long as we sack this idiot Burge who quite apparently has no idea how to condition a football side. WTF. I just can't understand how bad we are. Fuming right now.

We have the cattle and finishing 5th last year with as young a list as we do proves it. But its alarming how fast we are going backwards. Cotchin, Deledio, Jack, Martin, Rance, Ellis, Maric and Vlastuin is a great core add around that players who if they could find any previous form Houli (2012), Grigg (2012), Grimes (2011-2012), Vickery (2011) and S.Edwards added with guys like Dea, Lennon, Madonna, Astbury, Griff, Miles and Conca who should get better the talent is there. But they just look like shadows of there former selves.

Usually when we're playing badly you have a rough idea of what's going on and what needs to happen.

I have no ******* idea, everyone has a different opinion on what it is but the truth is, none of you know, and neither does Dimma.

I feel sorry for Dimma, even if he is the problem, the thoughts constantly going through his head must be driving him up the wall. He means well

I think Rex Hunt in the rooms before the game fired them up..Rex was talking about how special the jumper was to him ...Richmond players now would not understand,just give them the money.Need special players to win premierships...The ones that will play for a club and supporters, play for their coach and captain.

Usually when we're playing badly you have a rough idea of what's going on and what needs to happen.

I have no ******* idea, everyone has a different opinion on what it is but the truth is, none of you know, and neither does Dimma.

I feel sorry for Dimma, even if he is the problem, the thoughts constantly going through his head must be driving him up the wall. He means well

i honestly think the players are so comfortable they just happy to sit back collect there fat pay checks and play half arsed footy time to stop making tv griff and others S SCAPE GOATS TIME TO SACK THE WHOLE LEADERSHIP GROUP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back