Entourage (movie) 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

BIG WEEK LADS

Also, caught this vid on fb. Who is the girl E is with?! (@ 1.15)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 hours and approx 15 mins to go.

so excited *checks pants*
tumblr_nh2m8sYtcv1qc3ycvo4_500.gif

It's finally here

Pretty much exactly what I expected it to be.

Vince having the marriage annulled within the first 30 seconds was obviously best for the film, but it just reinforced to me how stupid I thought that aspect of the series finale was.

Having E and Sloan separate for the sake of some "tension" for the film and a pregnancy scare/herpes joke was unnecessary and a little boring. Lost count of how many times they've done that story arc and we all know they are going to be together by the end of the film.

Sooo many cameos, including Emily Ratajkowski who remained clothed for the entire film. Disappoint.

Ari was Ari. Piven is too good.

lol @ Drama's 'sex tape' and vinegar strokes.

Overall I thought it was okay and pretty predictable. I loved the series and wouldn't have been unhappy with them leaving it be after season 8, but really I wasn't going to say no to more Entourage.

yeah ok. i enjoyed the movie because its a longer episode. MVPs are ari and johnny chase. vinny chase has to be there i get it, but other than attracting women he's just there. not enough mrs ari for my liking, but got over it with gratuitous female nudes. cameos were a plenty. wonder if movie will break record for number of f bombs.

no. wished there was more billy walsh. unhinged he is a brilliant character who demands respect. the opening scenes with morgan was well done, good to outline and explain who they boys are and their relationship. it made it easier for non show viewers. the i see dead people kid is a fat damn who i wish bad things on. played the spoilt kid well cause he's a campaigner. sloans pregnant boobs were fantastic.

final scene, nicely done as a satirical and metaphorical look at itself. reckon they'll do a spin off of the movie as a tv series next

Pretty good. Drama and Ari carried it.

Was just like one massive ep.

Watched a 7.30pm session last night, ticket dude said only 30% had been sold for the session. Was very surprised.

Watched the 7:30 session tonight.

8 people in the cinema.

Movie was OK but it was just 5 episodes in one go.

Hope no one left after the first set of credits. You didn't miss much but

My house, my god - Mazel tov mother *er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back