FTA-TV Entourage: The Final Season (8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Stoked that the movie is going ahead - last I heard, there was some haggling/holding out stuff going on which put it in doubt.

Season 8 was a bit of a let down but hopefully the movie will make up for that!

Hahahaha. Who apart from Piven has the talent to do other things? :p

Interesting question.

Lets see shall we.

Eric. Did nothing for years then did Friends With Better Lives which got axed after 5 episodes. Might have to watch that just to see how bad it might be.

Vince. Nothing except a couple of movies I've never heard of and will probably never watch.

Johnny. How to be a gentleman? That was truly horrible, I think I watched 2 eps.

Turtle. Was apparently in Battleship then did a few more sorta big movies in minor roles.

Ari. Has gone on to do Mr Selfridge which I've never heard of. Probably some niche drama show.

Lloyd. Did a show called Suborgatory which I have heard of but would never watch. Looks like a teen drama.

Mrs Ari. Had a few bit parts and some start/stop tv roles.

So it looks like Turtle was the most successful on the big screen and either Lloyd and Ari did the best on tv but still nobody has set the world on fire.

Seems like Dana and Scott did well on tv. The minor characters here used the show as a stepping stone while the main bunch just stagnated. Will the movie revive their careers?

So will the movie be 90 minutes of on again off again wank featuring E and Sloane? I loathe her. LOATHE HER.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So will the movie be 90 minutes of on again off again wank featuring E and Sloane? I loathe her. LOATHE HER.

i also loathe her. to the point that if i HAD TO make passionate love to her i wouldn't be happy with myself. probably hate myself afterwards, hard.

But she is so pleasant to look at!

yes

Yeah I think I have to come to the realisation I'm a tit man because I think she's not doing it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ari. Has gone on to do Mr Selfridge which I've never heard of. Probably some niche drama show.

Lloyd. Did a show called Suborgatory which I have heard of but would never watch. Looks like a teen drama.

Ari is the lead in that show and meant to be quite good from what I've heard.

Suburbgatory was a funny comedy that last 3 years. Fun Little show.

3607.gif

12964102726451.gif

movie has been long over due, they were even calling it a curse cause many of the actors were getting injured on the set.

ill have no expectations for the movie but it will be good seeing Ari again as the show would be nothing without him. First 3 seasons were the best then it got a bit dull after season 4 before getting good again for 6 and 7 but season 8 did drag on for a bit.

anyone else enjoying the show feat. on boxsets channel on foxtel
I have been loving it, watched the whole of season 8 the other day

Also bumping this thread just reminded me of those wonderful Sloan gifs... so thank you for that also

Remove this Banner Ad

Back