Podcast Episode 43 - There's only 1…….

Remove this Banner Ad

Seppo - It doesn't really affect his Brownlow chances, as next year he can miss one week and still be eligible for the brownlow as long he doesn't get over 100 points before the discount. (Not sure if the points is before or after the 20% or 40% loading Fyfe gets for his poor record).

In theory you could get 110 point, receive a 25% discount for guilty plea and not miss a week but be ineligible for a brownlow.

Seppo - It doesn't really affect his Brownlow chances, as next year he can miss one week and still be eligible for the brownlow as long he doesn't get over 100 points before the discount. (Not sure if the points is before or after the 20% or 40% loading Fyfe gets for his poor record).

In theory you could get 110 point, receive a 25% discount for guilty plea and not miss a week but be ineligible for a brownlow.

This is the bit I thought that affected him next year. 75 points over his head next year doesn't make it good and i thought he won't get a big discount due to bad record.

This is the bit I thought that affected him next year. 75 points over his head next year doesn't make it good and i thought he won't get a big discount due to bad record.

The 40% bad record is only til round 5 next year, after that he will get 20%. He will targeted more if he reacts, which is what oppositions want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back