EPL Clubs Falling Behind Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

We've won it 5 times and we dominated it from 05-09. We've got runs on the board unlike City.

Besides we sell to but. City just stockpile players. And their wage bill is about 70m pounds more than ours.
Here we go again...... It's like me preaching Carlton is the best AFL club currently

120516033811-dalglish-european-cup-1978-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

I know it's a foreign idea to clubs like City.
You really do believe your own bullshit don't you? Liverpool have been one of the biggest spenders since the premier league began.

You really do believe your own bullshit don't you? Liverpool have been one of the biggest spenders since the premier league began.

That's why we won the CL once, came runner up once and made the semi finals twice.

All while spending far less than other EPL teams that struggle to get out of the group stage.

That's why we won the CL once, came runner up once and made the semi finals twice.

All while spending far less than other EPL teams that struggle to get out of the group stage.
Shame the £363m spent over the premier league years hasnt been enough to win you a league title as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame the £363m spent over the premier league years hasnt been enough to win you a league title as well.

Come far closer to winning the league than your mob has winning the CL. Anyway I'm not going to let a duel take over this thread so I'm finishing this discussion.

Come far closer to winning the league than your mob has winning the CL. Anyway I'm not going to let a duel take over this thread so I'm finishing this discussion.

Lol, were you crying into your keyboard when you wrote this post?

Back on topic.

EPL clubs arent falling behind the elite teams. In fact id argue the English teams are right behind the top 3.

Barca
Real
Bayern

Chelsea
City
Arsenal
Juve
Atletico

It's just way tougher to compete in England and the CL. There are no weeks off in the PL like there are in Germany, Italy and Spain. That's why recently it has become much harder for English teams to do well in the CL.

But the English teams aswell as United, Liverpool and Spurs are right up. Spurs and Liverpool have struggled to make the top 4 in recent years but both would go pretty well in the CL, it's just in England, six doesnt fit into four.

Doubt it. As stated previously, this discussion is over.

You doubt that adults wouldn't cry into keyboards due to a lame little argument?

Will happily give you a hug if you need one.

Who wouldn't be after a tit for tat with moomba?
Thought this was over. No need for more snide personal digs from you then.

Happy to trade digs about clubs as this thread was obviously intended for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back