EPL Draft - Spots Filled - Discussion/Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i'll pick yours for you if you want mate.

You want Sczeney right? :p
You alright to do it mate?

I can if you feel there's a conflict/you don't want to.

Pelle
Hazard Ozil Milner
Wanyama Song
Gibbs Alderwiereld Shawcross Sagna
Begovic​
Pretty good effort there. Nicely balanced team, probably just missing a bit of firepower up top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sturridge Aguero
Downing
Schneiderlin Henderson
Lucas
Monreal Fonte Aldereiweld Ivanovic
Valdes​

Fairly happy with that team. Got a specific player lined up at LB for my final pick. Think my team is fairly solid defensively and with Sturridge/Aguero up front working in tandem.

Last edited:
Final Team (4-3-3 False 9):

----Sterling-----------Cazorla----
-------------Fabregas-----------
-------Coutinho---Lallana--------
-----------Fernandinho----------
Clichy-Demichelis-Terry-Coleman
--------------Howard-----------

Joga Bonito. You're going to have to bring your own balls if you want to have a kick against this team. Secretary of Defence inbetween the sticks behind a very solid central defensive trio in Terry, Demichelis and Fernandinho, flanked by 2 very capable fullbacks out wide. Ahead of them you have 5 players blessed with exceptional skill, touch and vision who will be playing through Fabregas at False 9 (as he did at Barcelona to great effect) and working to drag defences all over the place. No out and out striker but I think this team will create more than enough opportunities that a traditional CF capable of scoring from a single half chance in 90 minutes won't be necessary.

Last edited:
-
------ - - - - ---Valdes
Smalling Zouma Mangala
- - - - - - - - - Blind
The Ox Ericksen Barkley
Van Persie Costa Rooney

Happy with my team. Athletic defenders and Daley to cover the fairly attacking front 6.

Playing with a back 3?

Not too sure how that would go against some of the attacks around here here.

------- - - - - ---Valdes
Smalling Zouma Mangala
- - - - - - - - - Blind
The Ox Ericksen Barkley
Van Persie Costa Rooney

Happy with my team. Athletic defenders and Daley to cover the fairly attacking front 6.
Erikson better on the left or middle? Would of thought Barkley is better in the middle of that 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back