• Cruyff14

• Bojan KantKick

• Jatz

• NFGKizza

• Sozabarus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Could ADL9798 please change in OP

Do we wait for jatz's team then we vote or whats the go?

Yeah I'll do it this afternoon, once Jatz has posted his the voting is open to anyone who didn't select a team in the V1 Draft, those 10 posters can only vote in the V2 poll. Similarly V2 Draft posters cannot vote on teams in their own draft, they can only vote in the V1 poll.

Yeah I'll do it this afternoon, once Jatz has posted his the voting is open to anyone who didn't select a team in the V1 Draft, those 10 posters can only vote in the V2 poll. Similarly V2 Draft posters cannot vote on teams in their own draft, they can only vote in the V1 poll.
Ahh I see, no problem.

Forster
Janmaat Kompany Rojo Shaw
Henderson Wilshere
Willian Oscar Bolasie
Falcao​

It's all about balance, for me. A defensive winger in Willian compensates for two forward thing dynamic CMs, whilst Bolasie has been the surprise package of the season with his pace and accurate crossing. Oscar speaks for himself as a playmaker, whilst I think a few lean months on the way back from an ACL shouldn't allow people to forget how good Falcao is up front. Kompany is the best CB in Europe, Rojo made the team of the World Cup and Janmaat is a great defender with Shaw very good going forward. Forster is a very good 'keeper between the sticks, who should arguably be England's #1.

Courtois

Trippier Koscielny Williams Schlupp

Jedinak Lampard

AJohnson Mata Downing

Sturridge

One of the best goalkeepers and strikers in the league. The underrated Downing in there with Mata and Johnson. Jedinak to sit back with Lampard playing B2B. Koscielny and Williams both experienced with Trippier and Schlupp both capable of getting forward when need be.

Courtois

Trippier Koscielny Williams Schlupp

Jedinak Lampard

AJohnson Mata Downing

Sturridge

One of the best goalkeepers and strikers in the league. The underrated Downing in there with Mata and Johnson. Jedinak to sit back with Lampard playing B2B. Koscielny and Williams both experienced with Trippier and Schlupp both capable of getting forward when need be.
When was the last time Lampard was B2B?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back