Games EPL Fantasy 10/11

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a free competition.

So is SuperCoach, which has less than quarter of the entrants EPL fantasy football has (390,000 to 2mill+).

SC has a first prize of $50,000, as well as $1000 for the highest score each week, not to mention they added an extra $1000 for the highest weekly round score for the year.

EPL Fantasy prizes = still s**t.

Absolutely no argument can be made against the EPL Fantasy prizes being terrible.

I've forgotten to change my team in the last few weeks, and have missed out on players like Nani, VDV, A Cole, Adam etc, which has meant my ranking is now 177K.

Need a big week :D

Alex and Evans both out this week, need to dump Evans soon.

Yeah I got 44 with captain getting 2 and a zero for Berba

Villians: Fabregas Capt. (2), Cech (1), Foley (1), Arteta (2), Adam (2), Nani (DNP), Rafael (DNP), Berbatov (DNP), Jara (DNP)

Heroes: Torres (13), Carroll (9), Konchesky (6) & Barton (7)

Thoughts on best captain candidate out of:

Hart, Cole, Nani, Cahill, Malouda, Tevez or Carroll?

Got the Big 'C' next to Tevez (vs Birmingham) at the moment, but Cahill (vs. Arsenal) & Carroll (vs Fulham) are screaming out to me for some reason....??
What did you put in the end Spud?

I got 59 points after AGAIN forgetting to change my team.

Drogba captain was s**t again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did you put in the end Spud?

I got 59 points after AGAIN forgetting to change my team.

Drogba captain was s**t again.

Tevez :( Meanwhile, Caroll (5) & Cahill (7) have days out against their respective opponents.

Ended up with 48 with Hart, Foley (sub), Cahill & Elmander the heroes. Shattered I left Albrighton (7) on the bench.

How the hell did Downing not get any bonus points against ManU? Was clearly the best afield IMO.

Man, this stuff isn't as good as SuperCoach, but it's just as addictive :D

Trades: Just saw ManU's next fortnight and went Jagielka > Vidic :thumbsu:

Is it too late to jump on the Van der Vaart express? Or does anyone think Bale can go big in the derby? Would be willing to burn an extra trade on the out of form Malouda if anyone can convince me.

Tevez :( Meanwhile, Caroll (5) & Cahill (7) have days out against their respective opponents.

Ended up with 48 with Hart, Foley (sub), Cahill & Elmander the heroes. Shattered I left Albrighton (7) on the bench.

How the hell did Downing not get any bonus points against ManU? Was clearly the best afield IMO.

Man, this stuff isn't as good as SuperCoach, but it's just as addictive :D

Trades: Just saw ManU's next fortnight and went Jagielka > Vidic :thumbsu:

Is it too late to jump on the Van der Vaart express? Or does anything think Bale can go big in the derby? Would be willing to burn an extra trade on the out of form Malouda if anyone can convince me.
I stuck with Bale and it paid off big time. I seriously think he'll score more points in the long run. VDV will still be up there though!

What's your team atm Spud? I'm thinking about going Malouda > Nani and O'Shea to Vidic but i'm 0.1 short.

A Young and Albrighton were very good against us the other night, but I agree the bonus points are sometimes totally random.

What's the BF league code by the way?

I stuck with Bale and it paid off big time. I seriously think he'll score more points in the long run. VDV will still be up there though!

What's your team atm Spud? I'm thinking about going Malouda > Nani and O'Shea to Vidic but i'm 0.1 short.

A Young and Albrighton were very good against us the other night, but I agree the bonus points are sometimes totally random.

What's the BF league code by the way?

My current team:

Hart
Cole - Terry - Vidic
Nani - Cahill - VDV - Bale
Tevez - Almander - Carroll
(Myhill - Ferguson - Foley - Jara)

Have made three trades this week
Jagielka > Vidic
Malouda > Bale
Albrighton > Van der Vaart

Think it's totally worth losing the eight points for the quality I'm bringing in.

Yeah, Chelsea seem to have hit a bad patch in terms of Fantasy scoring. I traded Drogba out in Gameweek 9, as I thought even he couldn't maintain his epic scoring run. Decided to trade Malouda out for the same reason. Shattered that I traded out Bale last week, so he comes back in, along with VDV, as I figure, one of them will surely fire in each of the games they play.

Not sure where to find BigFooty league code, can anyone help out here?

Not really. What if Tottenham lose without scoring?

totts.jpg

You were saying? ;):p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back