EPL Fantasy 15/16 (League Code: 3312-111634) (H2H League Code: 115882-180901)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mahrez, Redmond and others have shown you can get top end talent and still bring in point scoring cheap players. I've had two clean sheets already from Nyom when I was rubbished for having so many promoted club players. Granted Ritchie and Mings don't seem to have worked out, but shifting across to Wilson looks promising so far.
Yep but that kind of proves my point. You can find a few of those cheaper players and have higher quality across the team. Rather than having Hazard, Aguero and/or Sanchez eating up so much of the cap.

I'm doing average so I'm probably wrong (although most aren't doing heaps better).

Yep but that kind of proves my point. You can find a few of those cheaper players and have higher quality across the team. Rather than having Hazard, Aguero and/or Sanchez eating up so much of the cap.

I'm doing average so I'm probably wrong (although most aren't doing heaps better).

I only really have Aguero of the top enders though, I'm not saying stack your team with them, just hedge against their inevitable success.

Clean sheets
A clean sheet is awarded for not conceding a goal whilst on the pitch and playing at least 60 minutes.

If a player has been substituted when a goal is conceded this will not affect any clean sheet bonus.

Just confirming but what this means is that if Soton were to concede late, Cedric wouldn't lose his CS bonus?

Unless there is some late update, Cedric held on for 1 bap to get him to 7.

Means I'm 38 and out.

Think i'll be below average again unfortunately.

Got 38 as well and thiss figure is the average so I'm told.

International break sucks bit hopefully gives time for Mahrez is OK for next GW

My team was looking pretty unwell until last nights games.

Ended up on 52 with Ayew, Mane and Cedric dragging me up. I'll probably wildcard over the international break and fix my defence which is struggling, and maybe a little revamp of my midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

46 points, have been in the high 40s for 3/4 weeks. Considering using the wildcard as my defence is a bit of a worry (Ivanovic/Cedric/Huth/Mertesacker/Francis) with only Cedric managing a clean sheet in the first 4 match days. Although I'm happy with the rest of my team so I'll probably hang on to it.

Also a mate of mine didn't know how to use the wildcard properly so made 5 transfers for -16 points lol.

3rd, but my team is far from impressive. Big guns underperforming. Will use my wildcard after the deadline.

I could lose 4 pts (which I'm not a fan of) to get Lukaku, Ayew in for Rooney and Behrami but I don't think it'd be worth it with the international break coming up after this week. I'm willing to persist with no changes. I'm pretty sure I've read that a free transfer is rolled on to the next gameday if it isn't used

I'm going to hold onto my wildcard until closer to December when they start to play double gameweeks etc. My current side is chugging along alright at the moment.

Fair enough. I think getting in early enough to gain some extra value will be worth it in the long run. Double games also won't start until January or so when League Cup and FA Cup fixtures start piling up.

Fair enough. I think getting in early enough to gain some extra value will be worth it in the long run. Double games also won't start until January or so when League Cup and FA Cup fixtures start piling up.
On the contrary. People are currently playing their wildcards to get players such as Gomis, Ayew, Redmond, Mahrez etc. It's a big hope that these players can maintain their form in the long run. I don't expect them to.

On the contrary. People are currently playing their wildcards to get players such as Gomis, Ayew, Redmond, Mahrez etc. It's a big hope that these players can maintain their form in the long run. I don't expect them to.

Don't think it's a big hope they maintain their form, it's a hope that they will go up in value, meaning that when their form, or fixtures, dry up, the more consistent players will be much easier to get into the side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back