EPL Fantasy 15/16 (League Code: 3312-111634) (H2H League Code: 115882-180901)

Remove this Banner Ad

I posted those stats :p

I've had issues elsewhere that I've had to try and fix first :(

Must have missed it. I only saw them on twitter.

That's what WCs are for. ;)

Or -4 penalties which really end up being a net positive.

Must have missed it. I only saw them on twitter.

That's what WCs are for. ;)

Or -4 penalties which really end up being a net positive.
Haha yeah I'm saving that. I was hoping they'd come good but they clearly haven't. Both Chelsea players are on my bench this weekend so I'll be able to get them both out for free next weekend.

Yeah I'll hold fire and make the 3 changes for a -4 hit next week. Ritchie might even come up with something against Sunderland finally

Haha yeah I'm saving that. I was hoping they'd come good but they clearly haven't. Both Chelsea players are on my bench this weekend so I'll be able to get them both out for free next weekend.

Then take a -4 hit haha, getting someone like Payet/Toure/Silva/Mahrez/whoever in for Fabregas is worth a lot more than 4 points in the short term since they'll win you a lot more.

Also, I've pointed out before, there's no double games in this half of the season so not sure what you're holding out for lol. Your team will just bleed cash and you'll find it harder to form a decent team.

Then take a -4 hit haha, getting someone like Payet/Toure/Silva/Mahrez/whoever in for Fabregas is worth a lot more than 4 points in the short term since they'll win you a lot more.

Also, I've pointed out before, there's no double games in this half of the season so not sure what you're holding out for lol. Your team will just bleed cash and you'll find it harder to form a decent team.
Can you not use your wildcard after January? I know there is a wildcard that expires at the end of the transfer window as well.

4 points in the short term is only good if they score more than 4 points in that gameweek. If they score 4 or less, you'd more often than not be better off with who you already had in there (unless they get red carded, score own goal etc etc).

Can you not use your wildcard after January? I know there is a wildcard that expires at the end of the transfer window as well.

4 points in the short term is only good if they score more than 4 points in that gameweek. If they score 4 or less, you'd more often than not be better off with who you already had in there (unless they get red carded, score own goal etc etc).
Check up on the rules, they've changed last year. There's one wild card for each half of the season.

So pick a good player, with hazard money you basically have your pick of the comp, and hanging on to his 2s and 1s week after week while you patch up your team are leaking more points than a - 4 shift to toure, Silva or someone else.

Aguero too risky to go with as captain imo, and Sanchez is likely to be rotation fouled to the point of no influence.

Either Kolarov or Wilson. Will be a late decision.

Think I'm gonna go vardy captain. Team at this point in the season:

Cech (McCarthy)
Kosc - Azp - Darmian (Bassong - 4.0)
Hazard - Payet - Yaya - Mahrez - Barkley
Aguero - Vardy (Ighalo)

Traded in Yaya this week for Wijnaldum, I tried my best to hold on haha

I am just about fed up with Aguero and Sanchez taking up a quarter of my cap and scoring ******* nothing every week!!!

I mean seriously... 24.0 spent on these two and neither can even get a damn assist lately to save their lives let alone a goal.

Silva not playing was a blessing as i had Mahrez VC. In saying that, it means I'm only fielding 10 players. I'm on 26 with 4 to go. Hopefully I'll finish with 45ish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silva not playing was a blessing as i had Mahrez VC. In saying that, it means I'm only fielding 10 players. I'm on 26 with 4 to go. Hopefully I'll finish with 45ish.

You had no one playing on your bench?

You had no one playing on your bench?
Nope, i had Kompany, Shaw and Silva injured plus Danny Graham didn't get any minutes for Sunderland. I need Liverpool and United to have clean sheets and Rooney + Benteke to have good games to keep up with Luke Kane

Nope, i had Kompany, Shaw and Silva injured plus Danny Graham didn't get any minutes for Sunderland. I need Liverpool and United to have clean sheets and Rooney + Benteke to have good games to keep up with Luke Kane
No idea why you have Graham lol.

Already pulled the trigger on that Watford striker for next week during the game yesterday :D

Got him at 5m, won't be surprised if he's 5.3m by lockout next week.

Hit and miss this week so far, Mahrez as captain delivered and Hazard finally rocked up plus a Dier clean sheet, 1s and 2s from everyone else though. Hopefully Gomez stays on the bench, got a 6 pointer from Jagielka waiting to be subbed on and Darmian better not get booked, he seems to get booked every week lately.

Currently on 48 with 2 to play.

59 with that measly 1 from Darmian, was hoping to break 60. No trades for me this week, although if Son registers again next gameweek I'll be very tempted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back