EPL Fantasy 15/16 (League Code: 3312-111634) (H2H League Code: 115882-180901)

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpg 74 this week, very happy, had the C on Mata. Hennessy playing his first game of the season for Palace and keeping a clean sheet saved my ass with Hart out. Kompany out as well but Redmond came in with his 6 points. 163k overall.

View attachment 179351 74 this week, very happy, had the C on Mata. Hennessy playing his first game of the season for Palace and keeping a clean sheet saved my ass with Hart out. Kompany out as well but Redmond came in with his 6 points. 163k overall.

Very nice! I'd bring in Mata this week but he has tough fixtures. Sako gets a reprieve, but if he doesn't perform I might be able to squeeze an upgrade of him to Mata.

Very nice! I'd bring in Mata this week but he has tough fixtures. Sako gets a reprieve, but if he doesn't perform I might be able to squeeze an upgrade of him to Mata.
I bought him in for Hazard (the week he finally scored), glad I chose him for captain and was tempted to go Mahrez. Looking to get rid of one of Gomis or Defoe, bu strikers are thin at the moment and I've got max mids.

I bought him in for Hazard (the week he finally scored), glad I chose him for captain and was tempted to go Mahrez. Looking to get rid of one of Gomis or Defoe, bu strikers are thin at the moment and I've got max mids.

Gomis to Vardy was a good choice for me this week, Gomis has gone down .1, and Vardy up .3, so a good bullet dodged.

Head_Pat.jpg

All the people who didn't captain Kun.

85 with four to come, got my rank down to 19k which is pretty nice. Played all out attack with kosc out, meaning I got Ighalos solid score.

Traded out pelle for vardy a few weeks back, don't know if that's been a win or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went from 30th to 6th lol...... Triple captain would of been nice. Can't see anyone else getting a higher score this season.

Went from 30th to 6th lol...... Triple captain would of been nice. Can't see anyone else getting a higher score this season.

Yeah probably not. Best bet would be someone running riot in a double game week.

******* annoying to have Payet, Vardy and KDB since their first game then have an Aguero 5er smash your hard work in the space of 25 minutes or so

i forgot all those gimmicky things existed otherwise i would've triple captained kun. will do it vs bournemouth

on 76 from 5. pelle and payet bumping the score up. mahrez's 0 will be replaced by darmian

will probably play my wildcard after the break. need to get de bruyne, a good goalkeeper, mata and ighalo in at the very least

Brought in KDB this morning for Pedro before his price went up again.

Tempted to get Mata in as well but might wait until just before the next games to make a call.

Do prices change irrespective of when the window is closed? E.g. a player's price on Wednesday could be different to Tuesday, even if no game was played?

Do prices change irrespective of when the window is closed? E.g. a player's price on Wednesday could be different to Tuesday, even if no game was played?
Yep, it's updated daily.

my biggest downfall is having Hazard. guy cost soo much but doing fa. But if i sell him fear he will tear it up :(

Yeh happily held on to Kun and have him captain.

Very frustrated that I missed Vardy by 0.1 and was tossing up between Igahlo and Berahino and went Sadio. Ah well.

68 with Sanchez, Martial, Alderweireld and Ayew tonight. Hopefully get another 12-18 points.

Butland clean sheet is handy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back