EPL Fantasy 15/16 (League Code: 3312-111634) (H2H League Code: 115882-180901)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane and Arnautovic > Lukaku and Barkley for fixture purposes.

Was going to get Payet in but will wait until next week since they play City this week.

Butland
Bellerin, Alderweireld, Dawson
Mahrez, Alli, Barkley, Ozil
Lukaku, Aguero, Ighalo

Still haven't decided on captain. Tough decision this week.

Very risky since all but 1 (?) of his goals are at home. Didn't consider Barkley/Payet if you don't have both?
Has a few assists away though. Payet has tough fixtures and I got rid of barkley recently and he hasn't done much.

Captain is very hard this week. Not sure to go Ighalo against Newcastle, de bruyne against west ham, Barkley/lukaku against Swansea or Ozil against Chelsea. Lukaku seems best choice I feel or Ozil.
Hope you didn't choose KDB his away form is shocking.

Lukaku captain for me. Benched KDB and Cresswell, started Alli and Bellerin instead. Watch that backfire :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

55 with Lukaku (c), Barkley, Ozil and Bellerin to come. My other two captain choices in Aguero and Ighalo both scored 12 so if Lukaku blanks it will ruin my score. Just wish I captained Ighalo like I was going to against a depleted Newcastle side. God dammit come on Lukaku get a double :p

Happy about Alli though. Same with Dawson and Riyad got an assist at least. Also happy I finally had the guts to bench KDB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back