EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a head to head league as well?

Edit: Went ahead and created one, anyway. Code is 437138-113303

Last edited:
Should we start a forum based on transfers and who to pick?
Seeing as we don't have one may as well post in here.
Should I get A) Yaya Toure, Eriksen and Debuchy
or B) Hazard, Bony and Koscielny?

I'll have a crack, been a few years since I played the epl fantasy comp but I'm willing to donate some cash towards the winner if that goes ahead.

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

Happy to pay some cash as well, I'll just end up getting it back.

Hot tip - Gylfi Siggurddson to dominate fantasy scores back at Swansea
Drinkwater in my humble. I'm tipping Leicester to travel well and he was leading from the front last season. I always need a 5.5 cheapie so I'm chuffed with that. Y'all wait

Hot tip - Gylfi Siggurddson to dominate fantasy scores back at Swansea

Was tempted to get him in, just not entirely convinced Swansea will do all that well.

My tip is Robertson in defence. He's 4.5 and will likely - I stress likely - start our first run of games since we have a pretty soft start to the season.

Anyone interested in an Ultimate Fantasy League? It's on the same website only costs five of their English dollar pounds to join.

J.

Frustrating... Just like the first couple years when I started supercoach I guess. Just don't seem to have enough money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First week is going to be important. City, Chelsea, Everton, and Arsenal are going to pummel in the goals. Ended up going Ramsey, Hazard, and Silva in the middle with two others to pad it out. Pretty happy with my side actually.

I love trying to figure out who everyone is. I'm guessing SM is Hull4Top10?

Nah that's not me.

;)

I had Hull4Promotion in 12/13, Hull4Survival last season, and Hull4Top10 this season. If that comes true, it's Hull4ChampionsLeague next. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back