EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Had Sterling captain as well.

Ulloa (9) was a great get with Costa Fabregas and Sanchez all scoring good points as well.

Still have 4 players, hopefully United can keep a clean sheet and Hull can score 10 ha.
Another 12 points from the United clean sheet.

Still have Jelavic and Huddlestone to go. Only thing I stuffed up was the captaincy.

Another 12 points from the United clean sheet.

Still have Jelavic and Huddlestone to go. Only thing I stuffed up was the captaincy.

Oh wow you got Hudd? Brave choice. I can't remember the last time he did anything worthwhile in fantasy. Probably the Cardiff game where he scored last season.

Yeah don't remember why I did tbh. He'll be the next to go, just have to figure out for who.

Dyer's a good shout, got him in with my wildcard.

Brought Ulloa in for Bojan after all lol.

60 this week, Di Maria ended up being a great pickup but QPR were awful.
Struggling to settle on whether a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 setup is the best this season. Started the season with a 3-5-2, went to a 3-4-3 this week, but there just seems to be a plethora of goal and assist scoring midfielders this season.

Sterling C, Widsom as my 1st (scored 0) sub to come in for Carroll with Duff (scored 8) as second sub. Had a mare is the scientific term for my GW4

View attachment 80725

Dyer for Huddlestone
Clyne for Debuchy.

Is Jelavic still going to get a game ahead of Abel SM ? Tossing up putting Davies in for Jela.

They both played against West Ham and will presumably both play again against Newcastle. We like playing with 2 up front so can't see anyone replacing Jela.

Is Jela more likely to score or Davies keep a clean sheet?

If I put Davies in, I only have 1 forward. Not sure I like that haha.

Against Toon I'd say Jela is just as likely to score as Davies will be at keeping a CS to be honest.. dunno why he's last on your bench, Toon are woeful home or away. I'd almost start Davies over Clyne to be honest, Swansea will definitely score.

Scored 62 last week.

Krul 1, Wisdom 0, Falcao 1 not ideal.

Going to start Green ahead of Krul this week. Newcastle are just shipping goals.

Not sure what to do with captain this week

Fabregas vs City home
Ramsey vs Villa away
Sanchez vs Villa away
Costa vs City home
Falcao vs Leicester away

hmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw Chelsea are actually away as well.

Think I'll bank the trade this week and make a double next week.

Taylor subbed back in, ahead of Wisdom.

and btw "The Ninja Dogs" absolutely flying.

Ranked 278th overall.

Not bad, considering 3.2m are registered.

Last edited:
As a newbie, are there any good sites that I can check out for fantasy tips. Also when are the teamsheets released?

As a newbie, are there any good sites that I can check out for fantasy tips. Also when are the teamsheets released?

Unfortunately teamsheets are released shortly before the game begins, and always after the gameweek lockout is active. The best you can do is try to work out from the manager press conferences who is injured, who might get a start/get dropped. The yellow, orange and red flags on the official fantasy premier league site, also give a fairly accurate idea on players who will miss due to injury or suspension and those that have some doubt to whether they'll be fit enough.

Regarding websites, google 'FPL tips' and you should find dozens of websites that will have tips. http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php has potential price changes, confirmed price changes and status changes, which show any player who recieves or loses a yellow/orange/red flag as they happen.

Unfortunately teamsheets are released shortly before the game begins, and always after the gameweek lockout is active. The best you can do is try to work out from the manager press conferences who is injured, who might get a start/get dropped. The yellow, orange and red flags on the official fantasy premier league site, also give a fairly accurate idea on players who will miss due to injury or suspension and those that have some doubt to whether they'll be fit enough.

Regarding websites, google 'FPL tips' and you should find dozens of websites that will have tips. http://www.fiso.co.uk/crackthecode.php has potential price changes, confirmed price changes and status changes, which show any player who recieves or loses a yellow/orange/red flag as they happen.

Cheers man, I'll check it out. Yeah, biggest issue is selection and as I go the povo option three on the bench isn't many.

Looking at using the wildcard as my team is a mess. Currently have 1.1m available

Will be making the following changes:

Debuchy > Clyne
Hazard > Fabregas
Coutinho > Di Maria
Lukaku > Costa
Jovetic > Ulloa
Krul > Heaton

I have 3 more changes to make but unsure what way to go. Can anyone help with any feedback for the below options

Option 1

Caulker > Dier
Adam > Dyer
Assou-Ekotto > Taylor (or Duff & Hutton but Aston Villa draw coming up not good)
Balance after 0

Option 2

Caulker > Manquillo or Bertrand
Adam > Chadii
Assou-Ekotto > Taylor
Balance after 0

Option 3

Caulker > Shawcross
Adam > Dyer
Assou-Ekotto > Duff or Hutton
Balance after 0.3/0.2

Attachments

• epl b4 wildcard 1.jpg
    epl b4 wildcard 1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Option 2 I'd go, although I never like using up 100% of the cap.

Also used my wildcard, my team is very attack heavy but hopefully I can get a low price 3rd defender for my starting team that will stay fairly consistent, like I had with Ward from Palace last season

Sanchez my big inclusion this week after a horror start. Starting on the pine for the Gunners.

B2DQ1E3CZb-6.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back