EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely awful week. 32 points. Costa the only one of note, almost everyone else got 1's and 2's

On 38 with Burnley's Duff to play, but I'll lose 4 points due to an extra transfer. I'd be happy to hit 40 for the gameweek.

I've taken a gamble on Southampton's Mane, who looks like a player worthy of a risk at 6.9m. First premier league game earned him an assist and he won a penalty against Arsenal midweek. He looks like he belongs in the premier league and his pace is dangerous.

Absolutely awful week. 32 points. Costa the only one of note, almost everyone else got 1's and 2's

That's what you get for bringing in Vardy. ;) Not that Jela did much more.

55 points this week, AzP with the 11 pointer to bump the score up a little. Back under 3k in the rankings, hoping to keep it that way. Team as of last week:

Bego (Hamer)
Wisdom-Azpilicueta-Clyne (Duff-Hutton)
Sterling-Di Maria-Siggy-Ramsey (Quinn)
Welbeck-Aguero-Diego Costa

I remember a few people severely questioning my pick of Jelavic a couple of gameweeks back, was amused to see some people on here have picked him up as I dished him off haha

Last edited:
lol Begovic was awarded a bonus point... we only had one shot on goal! Was a good save mind you, but come on..

I thought it used to be 3,2,1 only awarded? In this morning's game it was Crouch 3, Bardsley 2, Wilson, Shawcross and Begovic one each...

lol Begovic was awarded a bonus point... we only had one shot on goal! Was a good save mind you, but come on..

I thought it used to be 3,2,1 only awarded? In this morning's game it was Crouch 3, Bardsley 2, Wilson, Shawcross and Begovic one each...

Bonus point system changed last season. Sometimes two players can score 2 bonus points each, sometimes it can be 1 bonus point for two or even three players.

Bonus point system changed last season. Sometimes two players can score 2 bonus points each, sometimes it can be 1 bonus point for two or even three players.

Fair enough - still not sure what Begovic did to earn one though..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanting to upgrade Henderson. Not sure who to get/who to downgrade. Could downgrade Lloris>Mannone or Ivanovic>Bertrand. Thoughts?
Screen Shot 2014-10-01 at 11.41.40 AM.png

Ramsey I guess had gotta go.. already got sterling, fab, sig and di maria so maybe silva?

Pretty happy to make 3 changes this week & it will only cost me 4pts. Baines (EVE), Dyer (SWA) & Pelle (SOU) in for Duff (BUR), Ramsey (ARS) & Rooney (MNU). Leaves me with 3mil in the bank

Is Dier going to start this week or has his spot been taken? Notice he only came on at the end of the game against Arsenal.
Dier's last few games at RB were pretty average and has probably fallen behind Naugthon there. Can't see him taking either of the CB spots unless there are injuries

Dier's last few games at RB were pretty average and has probably fallen behind Naugthon there. Can't see him taking either of the CB spots unless there are injuries
Hm ok cheers, clearly brought him in at the perfect time..

ahh man soo many hard decisions for 2nights match.

thinking of bench fabregas and clyne for duff and dyer :drunk:

dont know who to captain either :cry:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back