EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't be benching Fab

Captain for me is Ivanovic, rkn Chelsea will keep a clean sheet, should be a comfortable 6 points. wouldn't be surprised if he bobs in for a headed corner goal too.

In saying that being gunners fan I hope im wrong

Didn't think it would lockout until about 11pm seeing as the first game isn't til midnight, now stuck with Ramsey on the field who won't play and no one on the bench playing either (except Howard but I don't think keepers can cover for outfield players)

Didn't think it would lockout until about 11pm seeing as the first game isn't til midnight, now stuck with Ramsey on the field who won't play and no one on the bench playing either (except Howard but I don't think keepers can cover for outfield players)
It locks out at the same time every week. Usually 8pm my time (SA).

I had Di Maria as Captain, but had Siggy on the bench (accidentally) and I'm still in disbelief how Sadio Mane missed from 3 yards. 53 for the gameweek :(

It's like the managers do it deliberately :p

I swear I took him off for Cahill before the Gameweek after I got that tip he wasn't likely to start, and then found out he came on in the 31st. So ******* annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear I took him off for Cahill before the Gameweek after I got that tip he wasn't likely to start, and then found out he came on in the 31st. So ******* annoying.
I'd put my hand up and take the blame if he started but he came on for the injured Naughton ;). Still wouldn't have him close to my fantasy side think those opening 2 goalscoring games were flukes

Wow I'm actually at the top of the BF league haha :drunk: Costa capt this week, can't see that going wrong

Wow I'm actually at the top of the BF league haha :drunk: Costa capt this week, can't see that going wrong

It's one of those ones where either you go with the crowd and live and die by it, or you go against the grain and hope to * you pick the right week to back someone else.

Backing Ulloa the other week was not the right week.

It's one of those ones where either you go with the crowd and live and die by it, or you go against the grain and hope to **** you pick the right week to back someone else.

Backing Ulloa the other week was not the right week.
Exactly, and my intuition is telling me that this isn't the week to be doing that. Backing Diego to the hills, I can seeing something similar happening this week if I put the armband on someone else

I need to somehow squeeze Di Maria in my side, but his price keeps going up

Yeah I've given up on trying to get him, Costa and Aguero up front will have to do.

Fantasy.PNG

I can squeeze him in but it'd take 3 weeks

And I'm thinking of getting Diame, too, where does he play nowadays?

He's CAM for us. Bruce has basically said "Play where you want" and it's working. No idea what'll happen to him if/when Ben Arfa starts starting games though.

Less than 1% own him though so he's a great option as a unique.

EDIT: Woops, 1.2% now, looks like people are jumping on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back