EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

78 for the gameweek, Baines once again does nothing and is squarely on the chopping block. He has done nothing since I got him and I bet he'll start scoring again if and when I dump him.

Last edited:
78 for the gameweek, Baines once again does nothing and is squarely on the chopping block. He has done nothing since I got him and I bet he'll start scoring again if and when I dump him.

Get rid, please...

View attachment 98897

With 5.7 mil in the bank still. Sakho will go out next gameweek, they have Chelsea and Arsenal next up.

Yep I've got a fat wedge sitting in the bank. No keeper playing this week unless Courtois is back though.

Might upgrade Chadli to someone, perhaps even Erikssen.

Just one change for me, Hutton out for Chambers. Mirallas & Tadic doubtful, Wanyama suspended.

Berahino out if he doesn't start or doesn't score as a sub, I seen Irvine has said he could be "perfect" as a sub. wut.

Just one change for me, Hutton out for Chambers. Mirallas & Tadic doubtful, Wanyama suspended.

Berahino out if he doesn't start or doesn't score as a sub, I seen Irvine has said he could be "perfect" as a sub. wut.

Interesting time to bring Chambers in when he's relatively likely to lose his place in the team soon.

I've brought in Fabregas and Fletcher for this week. I would of liked to have taken a punt on Carroll but he is a bit too expensive for me.

Team for this week

Fabianski

Clyne Baines Azpilicueta

Sanchez Hazard Y.Toure Fabregas Downing

Bony Kane/Fletcher

Weighing up between Yaya and Bony for Captaincy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baines to Zabaleta/Clichy this week.
Is that a question? I'd go Zabaleta but is a bit pricier.

He was rested last weekend + he has been in scoring form. Clichy is also a good option if you can't afford Zabaleta.

Last edited:
I went bony captain, he'll surely score against us despite their record.
I would reconsider.

IMO, Yaya is about to hit his stripes. The lack of strikers for city ATM might see him get a goal too. Although Bony is very consistent, his away form isn't that good. If I had Yaya I'd definitely captain him. Although he does have 4 yellow cards atm so I was a little wary.

I'm taking a punt this week and putting Eriksen captain. I don't have many obvious options. :confused:

Iv'e brought in Hart, Zabeleta & Ericksen this week at the cost of 8 points. :confused:

Big risk, big reward.

Last edited:
I would reconsider.

IMO, Yaya is about to hit his stripes. The lack of strikers for city ATM might see him get a goal too. Although Bony is very consistent, his away form isn't that good. If I had Yaya I'd definitely captain him. Although he does have 4 yellow cards atm so I was a little wary.

I'm taking a punt this week and putting Eriksen captain. I don't have many obvious options. :confused:

I don't have Yaya anyway.

Just brought Erikssen in though so that's tempting.

Also note everyone: the Cup starts next week. Your weekly ranking this weekend is used to determine if you make it in the Cup, so do well this week!!

I don't have Yaya anyway.

Just brought Erikssen in though so that's tempting.

Also note everyone: the Cup starts next week. Your weekly ranking this weekend is used to determine if you make it in the Cup, so do well this week!!
I swear you said you were tossing up between Yaya and Bony for captain.

EDIT: it was knife that said that. My bad. Good luck with Bony SM. :)

Last edited:
I swear you said you were tossing up between Yaya and Bony for captain.

EDIT: it was knife that said that. My bad. Good luck with Bony SM. :)

Bony or Erikssen?

Clichy despite his good form will probably be rotated a fair bit with Kolarov. I brought him in anyway.

I've decided against getting Toure, just too expensive for what he has done this season and he's on 4 yellow cards.

No idea who to have as captain this week, might go Rooney, knowing my luck he'll play 59 minutes and get a yellow card.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back