Cash Players (Prize Pool $70 currently)
Hull4Top10 - SM Paid
DDPV - amazingjoshy Paid
Kangar - Kangar Paid
HailtotheChief - Jars458 Paid
Jordan's Hender Sons - Strauchnie59 Paid
Tonio del Jucio's XI - Apollo Creed Paid
The Naked Guns - Pantskyle Paid

Last time I looked I think amazingjoshy was winning?

Decided to put fantasy into the "f**k it bucket" & played the wildcard. Loaded heavy through the midfield & strikers, places for Silva, Hazard, Sanchez, Aguero & Costa. Doing better than I should be in the head to head leagues but just trying something different to move myself up the rankings

What are people doing with Aguero?

And if you press 'play wildcard' does that mean you've used it, or you must confirm after transfers etc?
Means you've used it.

I'm not getting him in just yet. Bony may yet prove the better option.

Just one additional change, Foster in for Fabianski as a somewhat risky punt on Pulis keeping West Brom solid in defence.

Cesc as captain at the moment.

team22.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

swung the axe

de gea -> lloris
giroud -> kun
ashley williams -> bertrand
janmaat -> ward
zaba -> wisdom
siggy -> downing
milner -> lucas

lloris
ward clyne wisdom bertrand
fabregas alexis downing eriksen
kun kanaldinho

myhill, charlie, lucas and hutton on the bench

not sure about wisdom down back, everton will probably score at home. but i can't see hutton keeping a clean sheet, lucas picking up many points or austin scoring.

Heaton

Wisdom
Okore
Trippier
Dann

Sanchez
Hazard
Silva

Aguero
Costa
Kane

Weak in defence but could get 15 out of them on a good week, Heaton because he's cheap but makes that many saves because he faces so many sheets he scores well. Interesting to see how this top heavy tactic goes, never tried like this before

Swansea previously let in 4 against Chelsea, so I anticipated that Chelsea would do well again, unfortunately my captain, Cesc, couldn't get involved in a few more goals/assists.
Costa's two major points hauls have come against Swansea, who have now conceded 9 goals to Chelsea in the Premier League this season. I still think he is overpriced, Chelsea will shut up shop when the game is secure, he is fighting for bonus points with 3-4 teammates every game and he generally gets subbed early. Will still keep an eye on him but I won't be rushing to bring him in.

Hazard seems to do better at home than away in fantasy terms. Chelsea were more restrained in the 2nd half and that probably limited the opportunities for him to get involved more.

27 points with 5 to go, frustrated at stupid Gardos! Let Forster clear it!

man dodged a massive bullet last night, thought the deadline for FPL was a bit later than usual since game started at 2... tried to change my captain (from Costa to Kane) and defence but couldnt, was pretty shattered.... 3 hours later Costa with a double and 2 assist :D:D

only got 46 points this week, Costa making up 32/46 points lol

57 for the week , Downing my highest scorer with 11 (excluding Captaincy) but I may look to move him on considering the tough fixtures West Ham now have.

A special thank you to Mirallas allowing Foster to keep a clean sheet. It was poetic justice for stealing that penalty from Baines and for probably breaking the managers instructions.

i think i've snuck through to another round of the cup

bang on the average of 52, and i was trailing until tonight, wisdom vs berahino in the last game. my opponent has also finished with 52, and i believe it goes to goals scored. i had downing and eriksen and he had downing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back