EPL Fantasy 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

omgerd dono if i should Sell Sanchez to get Carzola and a better defender or keep him for the future, since he's a massive goal threat >.< soooo hard

30 with 5 to go and captain. Unfortunately Wasilewski who got 7 is 3rd choice on my bench and probably won't play for me.

Wanted a stoke midfielder and the 2 to choose from were Walters and Moses, of course I chose Moses :cry:

currently on 40, but that will be 53 when kun doubles, austin and lucas come in for fabregas and sanchez. still have bertrand and clyne left to play. eriksen, lloris and kane are great guys. opponent is on 36, with forster, kos, bertrand, cazorla, giroud to play. he had kane and eriksen but captained rooney.

51 with Giroud (c), Clyne, Cazorla and Sanchez (or Azpil's 2) to come. van Aanholt the big winner.

Can't believe it. Rival in my league had Walters on the bench, but will get his 19 points because he forgot to trade out Costa. Same thing happened to him when he benched Austin's hat-trick; Siggy missed the game that week and he got his 17 points from the bench... Luckiest prick.

Last edited:
51 with Giroud (c), Clyne, Cazorla and Sanchez (or Azpil's 2) to come. van Aanholt the big winner.

Can't believe it. Rival in my league had Walters on the bench, but will get his 19 points because he forgot to trade out Costa. Same thing happened to him when he benched Austin's hat-trick; Siggy missed the game that week and he got his 17 points from the bench... Luckiest prick.

That's outrageous luck!

54 points for me, Giroud was looking good for 3 bonus points (as my captain) until we started scoring with ease and he got subbed early. I've dropped 6k spots and have a few things to ponder this week, like is it time to cash in on Sanchez. Arsenal have nearly all their attacking players back with Welbeck, Sanchez, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Wilshere still to return so players are going to have to rotate. Suddenly Sanchez isn't the guaranteed focal point for Arsenal and the goals are going to get spread around.

Will also be trading out Bertrand after his red card.

I'm interested in Cuadrado and what he will be valued at when his deal is confirmed for Chelsea, might be worth a punt. Sturridge, despite his value at 11.1m is attractive but difficult to justify in my forward line of Aguero, Giroud and Kane.

Decisions decisions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Head to Head league is pissing me off. I am 35th but have a higher points total than SM in 4th. Quirks of the league I know but man I've had no luck! Haha

Ha, didn't know I was 4th.

Suck it everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back