EPL match day 21

Remove this Banner Ad

a
And suddenly everyone brings out this stupid, irrevelant stat again.

Remember when United started poorly this season? Much more successful since. Van Gaal's dealt with plenty more injuries and yet despite that the most successful period of the season so far came with the injury list at it's highest. Plus he's changing the entire club, in a much greater fashion than Moyes ever attempted.
attempted? or allowed to?

right now id take him at no.2 behind aguero in terms of the whole package
I would take him as number 1. The guy is a monster, works harder than anyone on the pitch & has the skill to complement that. Great player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's hope with Van Gaal.

There was never a lot of hope with Moyesy.

Moyes was hard done by but he shouldn't have been appointed in the first place.
Still, it doesn't sit right with me when people slag him off as if he is hopeless. He is a good coach.

Still, it doesn't sit right with me when people slag him off as if he is hopeless. He is a good coach.
Yep. He's a good coach with a proven track record. Unfortunately for him, United require world class coaches.

What would it take for you to fall off the Klopp wagon?
i'm not sure, he has given the club so much. I am realistic enough to know that he probably isn't in the top 3 coaches in the world but i wouldn't change him for anyone. In my eyes he still has a whole lot of credit to use up :)

Villa are now scoring at a slower rate than Derby 07/08 which is the current record for least goals in a season.
Incredible that they're not in more trouble than they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back