EPL Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

So we're now ahead of Everton while they've still got City and United. Not confident.

City have no room for error now, and probably have to hope for a draw in the Liverpool V Chelsea game.

How long is Hazard out for? Chelsea don't look anywhere near as threatening on the weekend without him.
I reckon he might be back for Liverpool.

defensive errors are going to lose us the title. chelsea, liverpool, cardiff, villa. 4 games where huge stuff ups have cost us. throw in occasions where we let guys like connor wickham ghost in and score with ease. you just have to laugh.

hopefully sunderland get relegated and get replaced with a team who don't put in a shift every bloody time we play against them. they'll come out on the weekend and get absolutely battered with a s**t performance now, but we come up against them and they're fluid, running around with ease and creating chance after chance.

defender and 2 midfielders desperately needed. you can spend lots of money, but if it's on players who aren't good enough, it's all for nowt. garcia being the 3rd best midfielder just isn't good enough, he doesn't fit in the style. he's too slow, he holds up plays, he doesn't cover the defence in a 2 man midfield. we look void of creativity if silva isn't playing (thanks elmohamady). there's always an error in our defence just waiting for crucial moments. our dependency on a few is just not good enough for the amount we've invested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

defensive errors are going to lose us the title. chelsea, liverpool, cardiff, villa. 4 games where huge stuff ups have cost us. throw in occasions where we let guys like connor wickham ghost in and score with ease. you just have to laugh.

hopefully sunderland get relegated and get replaced with a team who don't put in a shift every bloody time we play against them. they'll come out on the weekend and get absolutely battered with a s**t performance now, but we come up against them and they're fluid, running around with ease and creating chance after chance.

defender and 2 midfielders desperately needed. you can spend lots of money, but if it's on players who aren't good enough, it's all for nowt. garcia being the 3rd best midfielder just isn't good enough, he doesn't fit in the style. he's too slow, he holds up plays, he doesn't cover the defence in a 2 man midfield. we look void of creativity if silva isn't playing (thanks elmohamady). there's always an error in our defence just waiting for crucial moments. our dependency on a few is just not good enough for the amount we've invested.

Bolton were like that against us. So glad they went down.

I don't support S.S Lazio because of how many titles they have won :thumbsu:

You seem to be angry going by that Arsenal thread you started.
Ah, so now we are referincing a thread I made a year and a half ago to support your argument.

And you perhaps need to work on your reading and comprehension skills as I asked you a question in which you did not give a definitive answer.

Straws. You're clutching at them.

Carry on.

Ah, so now we are referincing a thread I made a year and a half ago to support your argument.

And you perhaps need to work on your reading and comprehension skills as I asked you a question in which you did not give a definitive answer.

Straws. You're clutching at them.

Carry on.

Touchy. I am sure you posted in that thread only last week?

Sorry for not giving you a definite answer, in short, as an Arsenal supporter; yes you should be angry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back