EPL Matchday 35 (Apr 19-22)

Remove this Banner Ad

Been said many times this season but Moyes has to go, getting outcoached badly, like it's bloody embarrasing.

The players just jog around and pass it sideways, there's no urgency or intensity.

Rooney having one of his shockers too so I reckon sub him off at HT.

They should have some sort of spud face off.

To be fair to Dzeko he has scored 61 goals for us in just over 3 years. And important goals as well. Will remember him much more fondly when he's gone.

To be fair to Dzeko he has scored 61 goals for us in just over 3 years. And important goals as well. Will remember him much more fondly when he's gone.

I never thought he was that bad, he played well during your title season didn't he? Always seemed to score late.

I never thought he was that bad, he played well during your title season didn't he? Always seemed to score late.

Just a frustrating player. Will be fantastic one week, mediocre the next. Moans when he's used as a sub, stinks it up when he starts.

And he's the only player I've seen bottle out of a challenge from Arjen Robben.

Yes.

Arjen ******* Robben.

So this will leave United 6 points behind Tottenham in 7th (game in hand though)

Tottenham got a pretty friendly draw IIRC (if you can call any Tottenham game an easy one at the moment).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe the s**t I'm watching... terrible. Rooney has been complete piss, stop ******* dropping deep- you're playing as a striker FFS. Moyes needs to imprint and stick to a style of play that HE wants them to play. Over the season we've gone from crossing it over and over again, playing it out wide to the wingers and looking for an overlap with the full backs. Now we're playing narrow as * keeping the ball with no directness as all. Moyes has no ******* clue how to set the team to play and it seems like the players don't either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back