EPL Matchday 35 (Apr 19-22)

Remove this Banner Ad

What is your definition of a plastic club then? You can also buy stocks in Man Utd, are they any different to Arsenal?
Please, I don't appreciate being shown to be a hypocrite.....

It's a big enough issue to determine my favourite team, but not for semi-supports.
It's why I'm coming around to Manchester City....

******* lol at DB trying to be some sort of holier than thou fan who only supports "real football clubs."

What a syd.
Can you just for once leave me alone?
At leats SM and Cruffy add something occasionally.
You're just an out and out syd.

i cant believe how moyes has taken a club that has dominated england for 2 decades and been one of europes best and turned them into a mid table club which wont play in either of the europa league and champions league for several years!

Hes The Vince Russo Of The Premier League!
Sometimes, results are not a direct cause of what happens on the pitch or what the manager does. But rather, it can come down to how well the club is administered. Moyes will cop all the poo thrown at him for the results, but ManU's performances this season have exposed a pathetic, complacent, soft underbelly that's always been there, but was negated by Ferguson's extraordinary arrogance.

It was plainly clear to everyone that Moyes was a poor choice to take over. But your pathetic football organisation has such a weak culture, that there was no one with the kahunas to override Ferguson's ego. Fair enough a dip after he stopped, but ManU's performances are beyond that. To the point that, if nothing is done about it now, relegation is a fair chance in a couple of seasons.

Changing managers is a routine procedure in football, yet ManU is so weak underneath, it can't handle that. Rather than blaming Moyes, I would take a serious look at your admin.

Can you just for once leave me alone?
At leats SM and Cruffy add something occasionally.
You're just an out and out syd.

Ignore him, he's a campaigner on every board.

All SM ever does is being irrationally hypocritical, cause personal dissension and divide others

One minute he's having a go at Dirty Bird, another minute he stands on Dirty Bird's corner to have a go at Papermate, this isn't Downton Abbey

Just an observation
From this I can ascertain you watch Downton Abbey.

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DB is gonna support everyone with the way he's going!
I'd rather commit suicide then be seen supporting Tottenham.

I would say the same about Chelsea, but one of my old crushes is a big time Chelsea fan (She's Ukrainian so follows them with the Shevchenko connection)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back