EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow this is gonna be incredible.

Just imagine what happens if you score an early goal too (not out of the realms of possibility when it took all of 30 seconds for Palace to score and Soton 6 minutes)...

Bx1SMMgIQAAIN6e.jpg:large

Just imagine what happens if you score an early goal too (not out of the realms of possibility when it took all of 30 seconds for Palace to score and Soton 6 minutes)...

Bx1SMMgIQAAIN6e.jpg:large

In the 5th minute you could be 5-0 down... ;)

EDIT: Awkward moment when we only have 5 league wins for 2014 as well...

(But 10 if you count the FA Cup and Europa League)

Last edited:
In the 5th minute you could be 5-0 down... ;)

EDIT: Awkward moment when we only have 5 league wins for 2014 as well...

(But 10 if you count the FA Cup and Europa League)

Ha - that could be relegation form too SM, maybe looking to join us in the championship ;)

If I recall correctly, when we went down, Hull stayed up by a single point that season. Another interesting link between our clubs...

Ha - that could be relegation form too SM, maybe looking to join us in the championship ;)

If I recall correctly, when we went down, Hull stayed up by a single point that season. Another interesting link between our clubs...

Haha was a bit tongue in cheek because end of last season we were much more focussed on the FA Cup since we were essentially safe.

Yep, it felt like we basically stayed up at your expense, so the two clubs seem to have a few links in these situations.

Are they? Did you catch their formation against us away from home?

I don't watch Hull games, I'd rather watch NASCAR

I've seen West Ham twice this year and they're almost the same as they've always been minus Carroll, and big Sam was complaining about his defense after the Hull game I heard, so it'll be good ol' Big Sam football on Saturday

I don't watch Hull games, I'd rather watch NASCAR

I've seen West Ham twice this year and they're almost the same as they've always been minus Carroll, and big Sam was complaining about his defense after the Hull game I heard, so it'll be good ol' Big Sam football on Saturday

You must have missed the almost universal comments about the game being hugely entertaining then.

So giving any sort of thought on the way they play would be a bit silly, if you haven't seen them play?

You must have missed the almost universal comments about the game being hugely entertaining then.

Yes because only the one game involving Hull matter, the other games are completely irrelevant

So giving any sort of thought on the way they play would be a bit silly, if you haven't seen them play?

?

I've seen West Ham twice this year and they're almost the same as they've always been minus Carroll

Are you doing your "I'll pretend I am blind and make s**t up" routine again?

Oh gawd why did I even bother replying to you.

Transfer window just shut. Surely the way they line up in the first game they've played with their squad fully assembled is a better idea of how they're going to be playing going forward than the one or two times you've glanced at one of their games earlier in the season before they addressed the holes in their squad?

Playing two strikers up top was definitely just a tactic they wanted to use against us and will never ever use again. Yep you're right.

You seem incapable of understanding that teams can change their style when they bring new players in.

Oh gawd why did I even bother replying to you.

You bothered to talk some imaginary s**t first, so you farted and blame it on the dog, good on ya

Transfer window just shut. Surely the way they line up in the first game they've played with their squad fully assembled is a better idea of how they're going to be playing going forward than the one or two times you've glanced at one of their games earlier in the season before they addressed the holes in their squad?

How has the transfer window suddenly come into this? You said I never saw them play, when I clearly have. You're trying to highlight the one game to prove your point, yet I have seen them more than you.

Besides, you're the one who harped on about Hull playing like Liverpool last season, you practically have no idea about styles of football, so why do you even try to talk about it? Hull's bumrush route 1 football was "entertaining" to you, so I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow classed Big Sam's usual stuff (and really it hasn't been any different this season) as "entertaining"

Besides, I said they'll battle and be direct, how is it have anything to do with entertainment? Do you know what battle and direct mean?

Playing two strikers up top was definitely just a tactic they wanted to use against us and will never ever use again. Yep you're right.

How has "battle and be direct" have anything to do with one or two up front? What have you been smoking?

How has the transfer window suddenly come into this? You said I never saw them play, when I clearly have. You're trying to highlight the one game to prove your point, yet I have seen them more than you.

o_O nice assumption.

Besides, you're the one who harped on about Hull playing like Liverpool last season, you practically have no idea about styles of football, so why do you even try to talk about it? Hull's bumrush route 1 football was "entertaining" to you, so I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow classed Big Sam's usual stuff (and really it hasn't been any different this season) as "entertaining"

The fact you think Hull play route 1 means that your opinion on our style of play has no weight.

It really has. Especially in their last two games where Sam has had them playing it along the ground and employed an attacking diamond formation against us which allowed their forwards to flourish. In fact, they've scored just as many goals as your entertaining Liverpool side.

Besides, I said they'll battle and be direct, how is it have anything to do with entertainment? Do you know what battle and direct mean?

I do, and not sure where I made any comment about entertainment?

How has "battle and be direct" have anything to do with one or two up front? What have you been smoking?

Wtf have you been smoking? You're just rambling nonsensically as always.

o_O nice assumption.

Says the one who has made nothing but assumptions, are you kaiserchief in disguise?

The fact you think Hull play route 1 means that your opinion on our style of play has no weight.

It's not that I think they do, they do, that's just exactly how it is. But you classed that style of football as similar to how Liverpool played last season, you are practically tone deaf when it comes to styles of play

It really has. Especially in their last two games where Sam has had them playing it along the ground and employed an attacking diamond formation against us which allowed their forwards to flourish.

Yes the same Big Sam who has complained very soon after the Hull game that they've gotta play different and tighten up the defense, but ignore that and just harp on about some s**t that suits your own bias. And btw they were clearly physical and direct against Spurs and Palace, but they're not Hull so they don't count,, I guess

Btw you were the same bloke that said Stoke doesn't hoof it anymore, right? Which is a load of s**t to begin with coz Stoke still does it when it suits them, they just change it up. So you are basically wrong almost all the time when it comes to how teams play, but you sure love to talk about it the most, coz you just love being wrong!

In fact, they've scored just as many goals as your entertaining Liverpool side.

? Learn to read, you went to school didn't ya? I hope you did

Rodgers has to earn his money for this game, he's made a few wrong decisions this season, things haven't worked the past two games, defense is leaky and attack is static.

Yes ignore the part where I criticised our own attack, you love behaving like a selective whingy little bitch, don't ya? Like that time when you made s**t up about Remy being better than Costa when no one's said any of that.

I do, and not sure where I made any comment about entertainment?

You cited the Hull West Ham game being entertaining as evidence that West Ham is whatever it is that you're trying to claim they are.........

Wtf have you been smoking? You're just rambling nonsensically as always.

That is the most hypocritical statement to ever be posted on here, and that's quite something

Anyway please don't reply to the above, I'm really not interested in another Cooldude rant session. Good luck against them.

So you're the one who nitpicked one part and made a big deal about it, but now claim you aren't interested? You are as schizophrenic as ever

Besides, most of the stupidest arguments always revolve around you sprouting some dumb s**t about football, so get some self awareness first, you'll need that in life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be at St James Park tomorrow, I'll report back on the atmosphere.

Kind of hoping we lose too. Pardew has it tough with that ******* owner limiting his potential but he has lost the players, it's as clear as day.

Hammers away... depends on what sort of dynamo we can unleash. Would love to see Sterling at his best, terrorising the Hammers' defence whilst Hendo sprints forward into danger zones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back