EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

That first OG in the Sunderland v Southampton game. Something seriously wrong there, wtf was it? A perfectly placed volley by the defender, what was he actually trying to do?

Sunderland are absolute garbage.

That first OG in the Sunderland v Southampton game. Something seriously wrong there, wtf was it? A perfectly placed volley by the defender, what was he actually trying to do?

Sunderland are absolute garbage.
I think he was trying to hit it on the outside of his foot but it hit the inside instead.

Gotta love Soton. But Sunderland were as good as throwing the game they were that bad...Tadics goal for example...wtf

Off to bed up early...2-1 should do it no doubt Berahino will give us some trouble. Falcao double

Really looking forward to the game tonight as it seems an age since our last game. Falcao really deserved his first goal due to his superb attitude and work ethic, which reminded me of when Forlan was so desperate to break his duck (notwithstanding the greater pedigree of Falcao now compared to Forlan then). Hopefully he will go on a good run now but what is encouraging is his two assists. I just wish van Persie would not drop deep quite so often as he seems willing to move into space and take the easy option of laying the ball off. While he is a good all-round player (or was much more so at Arsenal than with Man Utd), he is lacking confidence for me and thus not willing to spend the time he should in the areas where he can effect the game the most.

Only just saw the highlights from our game as I missed it, that second Chelsea goal was beautiful looked like we played pretty well so can't be too disappointed.

That first Sunderland own-goal was a great finish :D Sunderland were woeful.
Just watched the replay.

First goal was a truly lol moment.

Can't believe none of the Sunderland players went over to say "don't worry bout it, mate"...was odd.

Once it was 4 or 5 nil, Sunderland well and truly downed tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

United fans must be filthy. Gifted one of the easiest starts in PL history, and all they can manage is to be in 6th position. Now they start playing some real teams, they are in for a world of pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol United. It's amazing how poor the top teams from last year have been. Liverpool, United, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton. All horror starts.

Simply cant believe we have more points than those four teams considering how we have played so far this season.

lol, awesome that Fellaini scored after seeing that.

It's almost a rule that the player mentioned will score now, isn't it? :p

Can Liverpool tweet that Alex Bruce has never scored for Hull before next weekend? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back