Eric Holder Admits To First Americans Killed By Drone Strikes

Remove this Banner Ad

The real problem for China then is can it balance growth in other sectors against real wage increases, because the gaps between regional China and the developed centres are becoming unmanageable. Violent conflict unmanageable.

they can manage the supply chain for weapons tho, so there is not access to them for the public.

I was surprised at where the outsource and supply was coming from for those ragtrade sweatshop industries mutiple years back. half a dozen years ago, the nations had those free economic zones, and turkey bangladesh and vietnam were manufacturing the t shirt on your back. related to schumpeter no doubt, capital free to transfer across market borders manufacturing would mirror in time with that close relationship to labour competitiveness.

The US distracts its people from internal issues by starting a war. I wonder what China's solution will be?

Some say China won't start wars but I feel the 2020s and beyond will be very testing times for China and the world.
Will they have a choice? China's current predicament with the largely migrating male workforce is, apart from the very cruel forced abortions, baby trade and infanticide rates, one of the best arguments possible against state mandated population control.

Tens of millions of poor, young, male workers, raised on a diet of nationalism and false promises, with no hope of marriage and little hope of material wealth, given even marginal and inevitable economic slowing. Quite the unintentional powder keg.

I think back to the anti-Japanese riots, which were no doubt state organised and how quickly they spiralled out of control.

If you have ever ventured onto a bilingual Chinese news forum, you will also see it first hand. The hate, racism and entitled nationalism simmering just below the surface is deeply troubling.

I think the party have first unintentionally created, then now nurtured a monster, which at some point will either have to be directed elsewhere, or just as likely cause enormous internal strife.

Will they have a choice? China's current predicament with the largely migrating male workforce is, apart from the very cruel forced abortions, baby trade and infanticide rates, one of the best arguments possible against state mandated population control.

Tens of millions of poor, young, male workers, raised on a diet of nationalism and false promises, with no hope of marriage and little hope of material wealth, given even marginal and inevitable economic slowing. Quite the unintentional powder keg.

I think back to the anti-Japanese riots, which were no doubt state organised and how quickly they spiralled out of control.

If you have ever ventured onto a bilingual Chinese news forum, you will also see it first hand. The hate, racism and entitled nationalism simmering just below the surface is deeply troubling.

I think the party have first unintentionally created, then now nurtured a monster, which at some point will either have to be directed elsewhere, or just as likely cause enormous internal strife.

The ingredients for war have been sewn. As such war is unavoidable but the scale, severity and number of wars can be managed. Unfortunately, China has to choose to deal with these angry young men internally (which is impossible) or release that energy elsewhere.

It is also interesting to see which metals Korea, Japan and the US are stock piling. Interestingly, they are the same metals weapons research are very interested in.

The ingredients for war have been sewn. As such war is unavoidable but the scale, severity and number of wars can be managed. Unfortunately, China has to choose to deal with these angry young men internally (which is impossible) or release that energy elsewhere.

It is also interesting to see which metals Korea, Japan and the US are stock piling. Interestingly, they are the same metals weapons research are very interested in.
Yeah, I am worried and have been for awhile. The question remains, does China fight proxy wars and trade arms to anti-western powers, or do they go head to head eventually with US allies in the Asia Pacific region?

Yeah, I am worried and have been for awhile. The question remains, does China fight proxy wars and trade arms to anti-western powers, or do they go head to head eventually with US allies in the Asia Pacific region?

at moment see they are happy to buy crude from the persians. but lets see what bibi netanyahu wants to play brinkmanship with the persians. can see how this plays out. think DC are attempting to pur screws on the more bellicose rhetoric and stuxnet/nuclear physics scientists asassinations from tel aviv.

no way america are gonna help out the likudniks, even with AIPAC pressure. China and Russia, can see them telling the US to lay off Tehran in no uncertain terms. I think Bibi will be pretty yellow if it comes to them putting skin in the game.

at moment see they are happy to buy crude from the persians. but lets see what bibi netanyahu wants to play brinkmanship with the persians. can see how this plays out. think DC are attempting to pur screws on the more bellicose rhetoric and stuxnet/nuclear physics scientists asassinations from tel aviv.

no way america are gonna help out the likudniks, even with AIPAC pressure. China and Russia, can see them telling the US to lay off Tehran in no uncertain terms. I think Bibi will be pretty yellow if it comes to them putting skin in the game.
Ok, not directly related re China but, it seems they are set on further liberalizing financial markets.

One wonders if this foreshadows a further drain of wealth from the West (predominantly US) and as for news over the UN, supports my position they are slowly trying to destabilize the USD as the global reserve currency.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...aps-trading-to-further-liberalize-market.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/05/bis-survey-yuan-idUSL6N0H038C20130905

The Chinese are already beginning the transition to a post industrial economy. The manufacturing base is slowly shifting off shore to SE Asia.

This suits the East Asian manufacturing giants, especially the Japanese, because the price of labor is more competitive, Japanese businesses have become very wary of political unpredictability on the mainland and the great unintentional IP transfer has really started to hurt.

The Sino's are slowly undergoing tenuous economic liberalization to help facilitate this shift. Relaxing of currency controls and market deregulation, or more accurately, the easing of direct party oversight of different sectors such as construction and telecommunications.

The real problem for China then is can it balance growth in other sectors against real wage increases, because the gaps between regional China and the developed centres are becoming unmanageable. Violent conflict unmanageable.

alot of the manufacturing is going to economic free zones

Ok, not directly related re China but, it seems they are set on further liberalizing financial markets.

One wonders if this foreshadows a further drain of wealth from the West (predominantly US) and as for news over the UN, supports my position they are slowly trying to destabilize the USD as the global reserve currency.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...aps-trading-to-further-liberalize-market.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/05/bis-survey-yuan-idUSL6N0H038C20130905

shadow banking, and international trade in renminmbi and capital outflow, make it a stickler for investment i reckon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back