ESPN BigFooty Keepers League - TEAMS AVAILABLE - Enquire within

Would you like to set daily or weekly lineups?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can everyone please remember to set their teams for the week otherwise we might need to start looking at replacing some of the owners who aren't.

flaps kuhnerz MightySaint bootsmalicious footylover18 EagleOz Sidebottom2Beams Milang_Panthers Mr Pink
Thanks Checkered.

I know it's early in the season, but it's getting frustrating seeing some players inactive. Please get involved guys, and if not, please just let us know if you don't want to participate so we can look at what's best for the league.

Lol I was just drafting up a post about that.

The following players don't look to be overly active - some much more so than others. The very minimal commitment is to just change your team on a Monday night and even that's not happening with some. Gonna have to start finding replacements so flaps it might be worth putting the call out.

Milang_Panthers , EagleOz, Sidebottom2Beams, kuhnerz and Mr Pink

EDIT: might be a bit of a shame if we do get replacements tho cause after next week I play the bottom two sides and I need those points. Might not get them if their replacement actually fields a proper side :(

so far trading walker for gallinari and randle hasn't worked great. Gallinari has a sprained ankle and second game that randle played in my side, he was demoted to the bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Messaged flaps a few days ago trying to make something happen but he hasn't responded so I think this league might be a flop. I'd love to run the league and keep it going for the few blokes that are still having a go. Plus I really like my team and they're starting to all come good - Middleton's hitting his shots, Parsons and Holiday are getting their minutes back, Barton has turned into a top 20-25 player etc. Hoping to 9-0 Grooby this week and I'll be right back in contention.

If this league does fail, I'll make a new one happen for next season and try and keep more active players in the league.

I'm more than happy to continue on next year, my team started out like a house on fire but injuries are starting to come now with Gallinari, Beal, Griffen and Jefferson missing plenty of games. I also forgot to make changes for this gameweek meaning I have Derozen stuck on the bench while he's playing quality ball

Milang_Panthers and kuhnerz and Mr Pink we're looking at you three mostly unless we get a response in here.

TyroneVickery29 you're probably first off the rank to replace one of these unless I've mistaken someone else posting in this thread earlier. I don't think there was a waiting list.

If anyone who has given up wants to give their team to me, I'd be happy to join if that could work somehow

If you're definitely going to be reasonably active then yeah you can probably have Milang_Panthers thers team. Might be a bit late to salvage this season but hopefully you can make a few trades and sort something a bit better out heading in to next season.

I agree with kuhnerz being next to go because I don't think he's changed his team or posted itt since it started. If anyone else wants to jump on board let us know and if kuhnerz doesn't come back in the next few days you can have his team.

If you're definitely going to be reasonably active then yeah you can probably have Milang_Panthers thers team. Might be a bit late to salvage this season but hopefully you can make a few trades and sort something a bit better out heading in to next season.

I agree with kuhnerz being next to go because I don't think he's changed his team or posted itt since it started. If anyone else wants to jump on board let us know and if kuhnerz doesn't come back in the next few days you can have his team.
Yeah I have another espn fantasy team that I check daily, right into it. Would prefer a team that maybe had a shot at a miracle run to playoffs, but if not doesn't matter, just keen to do another one

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT:

I think to most people it's obvious that Checkered is a little more active than I am on the League front. So without further ado, we're going to switch positions in terms of leading the league with Checkered taking more of a hands on role and be the #1 commissioner with me as assistant type thing.

This seems best for the league in my opinion as we want to create a long term league with regulars that are all active. I'll still be just as active as I have been, but in terms of decision making, everyone still has the same rights type thing and we'll all get along just fine :)

Back