List Mgmt. Essendon Academy, North West Melbourne (Calder Cannons), West Arnhem (NT)

Remove this Banner Ad

For a non Tasmanian, that's a really good summary!
As you probably know, Essendon already provides Lauderdale with kits etc. They used to be the Lauderdale Cats.

I'd say:
Clarence: North Melbourne
Launceston: Carlton
Lauderdale: Essendon
Glenorchy: Collingwood
North Hobart: Melbourne
North Launceston: Hawthorn
Devonport: Geelong
Kingborough: Richmond
Burnie (already affiliated with Dockers)
New Norfolk: St. Kilda
Prospect Storm: Western Bulldogs
If I had my way I'd give Hawthorn the massive talent pool that is Strathgordon and Southwest National Park.

Bendigo and Central Vic may not be as diverse as other areas but has a fast growing population which is due to mostly immigrants. Bendigo has grown from 80,000 to 110,000 in the last 10 years and is projected to grow to 150,000 in the next 20 years. There's growth there that Richmond will be able to take advantage of.

Also, the mosque nonsense is from travelling bigots, that's not reflective of the diversity of our city whatsoever.
They're neo-nazis. Quite literally in fact. Don't worry I don't associate that with your city :) More so with a realisation that you had a mosque, and thus an Islamic community which may produce some good footballers with (or even without) a bit of help.

I think Tasmania is TBA, but I imagine those clubs which lucked out in NT/Vic will have a bigger zone in Tasmania (or New Zealand, which is not something anyone has mentioned but it has to be on the cards). If the Hawks get a big cut of Tassie as well as swathes in Vic and NT I'd be surprised. More likely StK and NM. Though I think Hawthorn have done more to cultivate a fanbase in Tasmania than either of the others.

I just went Hobart and NM and Hawthorn and Launceston due to the home games at both venues.

Hobart play at the TCA ground, Clarence play at Bellerive (and are called the Roos)
Launceston (called the Blues) and North Launceston both play at York Park (Aurora)

If I had my way I'd give Hawthorn the massive talent pool that is Strathgordon and Southwest National Park.
Haha, Queenstown, if they're lucky.

Haha, Queenstown, if they're lucky.
Yeah but Queenstown actually has a few people. Strathgordon has...well maybe the Hawks can try their luck fishing Lake Pedder and Lake Gordon for some recruits!

Yeah but Queenstown actually has a few people. Strathgordon has...well maybe the Hawks can try their luck fishing Lake Pedder and Lake Gordon for some recruits!
Old Greg was definitely from one of those lakes.

if this year's calder squad is anything to go by this may prove fruitful.

There's a Mohammed, a Mustafa, 2 Saad's and a Wijayanayake. God knows if they can play, but we'd presumably have access

if this year's calder squad is anything to go by this may prove fruitful.

There's a Mohammed, a Mustafa, 2 Saad's and a Wijayanayake. God knows if they can play, but we'd presumably have access

You'd think we'd have to sign them prior to a certain age rather than wait until they perform well in u/18s etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back