Win Prizes Essendon Board 2014 BigFooty Tipping

2nd place by 1 tip last year, a very Essendon 1999 type of result.

Look out ;)
way to bring that back up, give yourself an uppercut :p

I've put my tips in, but am unable to confirm if im in the comp as it doesn't display the ladder of players.

way to bring that back up, give yourself an uppercut :p

I've put my tips in, but am unable to confirm if im in the comp as it doesn't display the ladder of players.
I'm unable to confirm either. We may not be able to see who is in the competition until after Round 1, when everyone will have a place on the ladder.

I'm guessing you followed the instructions in the OP?

I'm unable to confirm either. We may not be able to see who is in the competition until after Round 1, when everyone will have a place on the ladder.

I'm guessing you followed the instructions in the OP?
When I clicked the link originally it just worked. *shrug* I have since gone in again and joined the league just in case I wasnt already. Success

Yep. Last time I did this I tied for 2nd in the competition so it may be a good omen
Sounds like a great method. I think everyone should do this.

Buttsoup_Barnes

Team Captain
Feb 2, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, Miami Heat
So is this gonna work like lockout before every match or do we tip all results before the round starts and can't change the tip?

So is this gonna work like lockout before every match or do we tip all results before the round starts and can't change the tip?
As I understand it, tips for any game can be altered until the moment the game starts.

Back