Competitions Essendon Board Draft Game - Signup/Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jamie Cripps that late is a steal IMO. A much better option in the forward line then about 20 or so players picked before him.

My final 22 -

B: Colin Garand - Sam Rowe - Neville Jetta
HB: Courtenay Dempsey - Eric MacKenzie - Shaun Atley
C: David Zaharakis - Dan Hannebery - David Armitage
HF: Marcus Bontempelli - Tom Lynch - Shaun Higgins
F: Hayden Ballantyne - Tom Bellchambers - Stewart Crameri
R: Stefan Martin - Gary Ablett Jnr - Liam Shiels
I/C: Tom Mitchell - Brent Stanton - Jonathan Simpkin
SUB: Nakia Cockatoo

Finally dipping into the rookie pool with one pick to go. From what little I've seen, I really rate Lambert - gets the nod over others for being a goalkicker as well as a ballwinner.

bold. Nothing wrong with bold though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm OK to go as long as people want on trades, but you'd think one week should do.

Happy with my final side as well, lots of running power and lots of versatility with my bench, can take Blicavs out for the extra mid or swap him with Griffiths for extra height at either end, feel like i've covered a lot of bases.

ok let's liven things up in this snooze fest.

MightyDons4 I propose to trade you Luke Parker and Tom Boyd for Tom Hawkins and Ben McGlynn.

Best and fairest winner and one of the now elite midfielders in the comp in Luke Parker for Tom Hawkins and You get your replacement key forward in the mould of the once in a generation Tom Boyd who the bulldogs gave up their captain for. I get Ben McGlynn as steak knives. Deal?

Lindsay Thomas and Mitch Clark for Jack Riewoldt and Jack Martin?

fodzilla
Yeah, nah. Already have a top notch small in Devon Smith, so not willing to downgrade my talls for Thomas.

What I'm interested in is a solid key defender. Any mid bar Pendlebury and one of Grimes/Hansen/Delaney for a lesser mid and a better defender, depending on what's on offer.

Otherwise, open to suggestion.

B: G. Broughton, D. Grimes, L. Hansen
HB: P. Hanley, P. Davis, J. Adcock
C: S. Sidebottom, S. Pendlebury, M. Murphy
R: N. Naitanui, A. Swallow, S. Selwood
HF: M. LeCras, T. Cloke, R. Bastinac
F: D. Smith, J. Riewoldt, S. Lycett
I: D. Shiel, S. Docherty, J. Martin, Z. Merrett
E: (D. Stanley, T. Hickey, L. Delaney)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back