Essendon Boycott List

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning Glory (SEN) Tim Watson
Herald Sun
Kia (Steve Watt - marketing elauter@kia.com.au)

Feel free to add.

These arseholes need to pay some price greater than what they have for their hamster program. That might include contacting sponsors and telling them what you think.

Last edited:

esc0bar

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haha I tell you what... Watching Watson read his script on channel Seven infuriated the crap out of me. Bypassed the fact that any evidence of the supplement program / injecting regime was destroyed by essendon and then had the audacity to have a go at ASADA for doing their job. Made me laugh harder when the essendon players were filmed going out for a drink with plans to party into the night :drunk:. Infuriating stuff. Oh and don't get me started on Hird's little press conference performance... chocking up with tears. Arrogant prick needs to be dealt and banned permanently from participating in our great game:mad:

Haha I tell you what... Watching Watson read his script on channel Seven infuriated the crap out of me. Bypassed the fact that any evidence of the supplement program / injecting regime was destroyed by essendon and then had the audacity to have a go at ASADA for doing their job. Made me laugh harder when the essendon players were filmed going out for a drink with plans to party into the night :drunk:. Infuriating stuff. Oh and don't get me started on Hird's little press conference performance... chocking up with tears. Arrogant prick needs to be dealt and banned permanently from participating in our great game:mad:

He's shat me all the way through. As a parent I just think his attitude has been quite unbelievable.

Someone needs to photoshop a syringe on this thing's nose.

3675307388_328cc6fbab_m.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magpie girl should organize 4 big screens to watch the anzac day game at vicpark and our training oval for supporters to watch and not go to the mcg lol
i call boycott essendon games
What revenue do we generate out of the ANZAC Day game though?

motr

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Last Friday the Collingwood Football Club had a massive question mark placed over it's supplements program. Thankfully we were able to step back an allow an independent auditor to come in and give us the all clear. Would this have been the case prior to fallout that came with the Essendon incident?

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers, Craig lowndes
What revenue do we generate out of the ANZAC Day game though?
It's not about the money, it's about making essendon football club feeling unwanted to watch live because of there actions.

motr

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool
Magpie girl should organize 4 big screens to watch the anzac day game at vicpark and our training oval for supporters to watch and not go to the mcg lol
i call boycott essendon games

The ANZAC day game should transcend politics.

It's about remembering something far more important than prosecuting the failings of Essendon Football Club.

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers, Craig lowndes
The ANZAC day game should transcend politics.

It's about remembering something far more important than prosecuting the failings of Essendon Football Club.
No it's not. you don't need sport to remember solders like my grandfather, you just wake up early and go to a dawn service near you :)

No it's not. you don't need sport to remember solders like my grandfather, you just wake up early and go to a dawn service near you :)

Yeah - Also go to the March. You don’t have to go to the game.

I might but My God will I let it rip at the Bummers

Ahhh not for me.

I'm not looking to be angry at anybody, I love footy and i'd be happy to never think about this again.

I want this to be over for the players, for the supporters and just for footy.

Need to shut their loud mouths. Any more triumphalism from them and they can eat a big one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back