Opinion Essendon Something

Remove this Banner Ad

Read the first letter from each paragraph in the OP
Anon1240248010-YOUYouYouFooledMeObama954501_lg.jpg

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

I liked the Dreadnaughts. Not that I was around then of course.

Essendon Dreadnoughts would be the most dominant name in the league. Would endorse.

I just read an article about it from the EFC site and stumbled upon this little doozy

EFC Official Website said:
Meanwhile, Essendon would like to advise supporters of a small delay in the mailing of 2010 membership packs (packs were originally planned to be sent during the week of 16th December).
The unexpected delay is due to a number of factors including strikes at Australia Post and an upgrade of the Essendon’s IT systems (which will ultimately improve the accuracy of club information).

upload_2015-8-28_13-24-3.png

(source: http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2010-01-10/two-teams)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i woke up this mornin with a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach .. at first, i thought it was the crab sticks - but then i knew!
My penis was missing again.......it's detachable. dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

About 15 years ago on a very cold day I was visiting Dachau, a Nazi concentration camp in Germany. As it was windy and freezing I was wearing my Bombers scarf. There was this old European couple that were looking at me funny. At first I brushed it of as them just being some weirdo's, but the second time I noticed them staring at me with what looked like disgust on their faces it suddenly dawned on me that maybe they were misinterpreting the meaning of the word 'Bombers' that was written several times on my scarf! I quietly put my scarf under my jacket.

About 15 years ago on a very cold day I was visiting Dachau, a Nazi concentration camp in Germany. As it was windy and freezing I was wearing my Bombers scarf. There was this old European couple that were looking at me funny. At first I brushed it of as them just being some weirdo's, but the second time I noticed them staring at me with what looked like disgust on their faces it suddenly dawned on me that maybe they were misinterpreting the meaning of the word 'Bombers' that was written several times on my scarf! I quietly put my scarf under my jacket.

your avatar does look strangley sadistic

The thing is that the bomber, as a weapon of war, will/is becoming totally redundant and soon will be consigned to the scrap-heap of history ... its replacement though doesn't really appeal - though probably more accurate at the moment: Carn the drones!

Though I too think that the 'felchers' has merit, maybe we should just go for something like the 'scapegoats', or the 'black-sheep'. Just say it like it is.

There are some pretty hilarious examples overseas like the Potters (Stoke) or like Charlton Athletic known as the Addicks(!) the Red Robins (ooh) or the Valiants.

The thing is that the bomber, as a weapon of war, will/is becoming totally redundant and soon will be consigned to the scrap-heap of history ... its replacement though doesn't really appeal - though probably more accurate at the moment: Carn the drones!

Though I too think that the 'felchers' has merit, maybe we should just go for something like the 'scapegoats', or the 'black-sheep'. Just say it like it is.

There are some pretty hilarious examples overseas like the Potters (Stoke) or like Charlton Athletic known as the Addicks(!) the Red Robins (ooh) or the Valiants.

the tractor boys is a goodie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back