Essendon v Gold Coast, Round 22, 2.10pm @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

lol the bombers will get rolled by the blues:) Nearly lost to a undermanned GC side who had to battle the men in green in the last quarter 7-0 frees bombers way
Hello down there, hows the weather?

Zaharakis was great when it mattered most. He did some critical stuff that turned the game. Essendon seemed to be trying to find ways to lose it rather than just finish GC off.

Goddard is a whinging prick on the ground and a thin-skinned one off it. "It's not rocket science mate." Bit defensive there.

Much like the umpire was sure it was a goal last week for Sloan?

I have no doubt it was a point. But it was close so I was just asking the question. Do they review behinds or only goals.
Only goals, no time to review a behind unless it's called straight away.

It was the correct call anyway, so happy the goal umpire was confident in himself to make the decision.

This won't be a revelation to many, but most clubs' supporters would love to have Zaharakis running around for them, I reckon.

So often he bobs up in really tight games when the result is in the balance and kicks truly or sets up a certain goal. Would have to be close to the best pressure player in the game today.

Zaharakis was great when it mattered most. He did some critical stuff that turned the game. Essendon seemed to be trying to find ways to lose it rather than just finish GC off.
We are very hot and cold, our cold is abysmal which is the main problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This won't be a revelation to many, but most clubs' supporters would love to have Zaharakis running around for them, I reckon.

So often he bobs up in really tight games when the result is in the balance and kicks truly or sets up a certain goal. Would have to be close to the best pressure player in the game today.

Agreed. The problem with Zaka is that he goes missing for large chunks of games. Is getting more consistent though and is still young.

I love himm

Much like the umpire was sure it was a goal last week for Sloan?

I have no doubt it was a point. But it was close so I was just asking the question. Do they review behinds or only goals.
You have no doubt it was a point but you're asking why it was not reviewed?

Where do you draw the line.

Lol secured after today's performance? If you lose to the blues and we beat the saints by 5 goals and beat the swans you fall out of the eight :)
If my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

Guess what?

She doesn't.

Are you joking?
Every 50/50 went your way in a close game.
20 frees to 10 plus the benefit in the non frees too.
Oh ok, no nothing in particular that lost them the game. Just the vibe.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back