Essendon v West Coast, Etihad 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Masto

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The umpiring was fine. The Egirls have the best of the umpiring every week and on the one occasion that it's fair they whinge like stuck pigs. Get over it!

The umpiring has been inconsistent all year. The AFL are ruining the game with all their interpretation changes. It's not the reason we lost though.

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
I didn't have much against Essendon before reading this thread, but after reading your supporter's comments, I hope the ASADA/drug cheating saga pain continues for years to come. I hope James Hird coming back ends up digging you a deeper hole than you're already in and you end up resenting your favourite son if not already. Enjoy your overly fortunate win as you do not have a bright future. We do :)
You've got some nerve. How's that glass house you're living in that you keep smashing with stones?? Essendon supporters will savour this win and your tears taste so so very sweet!

SEE THE BOMBERS FLY UP! UP! West Coast didn't get near it in the last quarter. Season OVAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!
We ended your sorry excuse for a team's season two weeks ago. Enjoyed it too. Adelaide are pathetic.

Aug 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Thanks for validating my post. He was nowhere in the first half when the Eagles were dominant. When the Bombers were getting on top, he makes an appearance.
Because there is no way that he wasn't a factor in us getting on top

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Thanks for validating my post. He was nowhere in the first half when the Eagles were dominant. When the Bombers were getting on top, he makes an appearance.

When the chips are down, nowhere to be seen.

When the chips are down like, say, when your team is down by 5-6 goals in a virtual elimination final? A downhill skier lifts his team at that point? You're battling. Big time.

Watson, Winderlich and Baguley were primarily responsible for getting you back on top. They just pulled others along for the ride.
Please tell me you have someone to stay with you tonigh Rodney.

IggypopsTshirt

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Classic Nicnat game. 1 highlight reel effort and nothing else.
Good to see WCE supporters can take a loss with dignity and class.
Season over. :hearts:

Massive irony in the amount of Essendon posters saying just cop that. From the team that brought you massive threats of litigation about everything for the last few years. Feel sorry for the couple of you who I wouldn't ever begrudge the win since I know you are quality, but the rest wow. :rolleyes:

Back