Essendon v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah nah.

You are kidding yourself if you think you would get 1st rounder for him with his current form regardless of where you guys drafted him.

I would like to see what Bomber supporters think his trade value would be!!

Lucky he does not play for Carlton as if we drafted a KPP that high that has failed to come on there would be 10 threads at least started on here! Hurley has escaped a lot of backlash for some reason and he should be doing more but has seems to have hit a wall.

I didn't watch the game, but one thing's for sure - the single word CARLISLE was ringing in my head for about 30 minutes

Brave like James Hird?

so-brave-young-and-handsome.jpg

Seriously though, why take a swipe at a whole handful of clubs in a game day thread? Just stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Start a thread!!

Honestly i really rated him in his first 2 seasons but since then he has really dropped off. Interesting to see what bites you may get from other clubs but i doubt it would be much on current form. Very late 2nd or 3rd rounder etc would be fair on current form. His age will work to his advantage.

Odd player. At times he has elite vision and foot skills and then turns around and has a brain explosion and has a terrible turn over.

Edit :Easily worth a pick from 15-25 though. Look what Crameri got the dons from a limited bargaining position.

have you even watched him play this year? overall he's had a great season and just because he has had an ordinary game doesn't mean he should retire
No way can you say he's been great. I would say honestly ive watched about half of the bombers games this year and he has been far from great. Average at best.

You are kidding yourself if you think you would get 1st rounder for him with his current form regardless of where you guys drafted him.

I would like to see what Bomber supporters think his trade value would be!!

Lucky he does not play for Carlton as if we drafted a KPP that high that has failed to come on there would be 10 threads at least started on here! Hurley has escaped a lot of backlash for some reason and he should be doing more but has seems to have hit a wall.

Don't know who you've been watching but current form is good, held Crameri to what one goal on transition and one to Stringer in congestion, all the while their midfield was dominating and he counter attacked well.

Bigfooty group think on Hurley is way off the mark because he was so overhyped.

He's a 24 year old very capable key position swingman, Value is well inflated, no doubt in my mind he'd get a pick 12-14. Teams know the value of a Hurley rather than a stab in the dark at a Butcher, Griffiths, Gysberts and it's why Essendon probably wouldn't take it anyway.

No way can you say he's been great. I would say honestly ive watched about half of the bombers games this year and he has been far from great. Average at best.
he's played good enough to warrant an extra year at the club though, even if its just playing 10 or so games during the season.

Honestly i really rated [Hurley] in his first 2 seasons but since then he has really dropped off. Interesting to see what bites you may get from other clubs but i doubt it would be much on current form. Very late 2nd or 3rd rounder etc would be fair on current form. His age will work to his advantage.
His head/hair will work to his disadvantage :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back