Essendon v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

You are kidding yourself if you think you would get 1st rounder for him with his current form regardless of where you guys drafted him.

I would like to see what Bomber supporters think his trade value would be!!

Lucky he does not play for Carlton as if we drafted a KPP that high that has failed to come on there would be 10 threads at least started on here! Hurley has escaped a lot of backlash for some reason and he should be doing more but has seems to have hit a wall.
He's performed admirably this season, just because he's not kicking goals anymore doesn't mean he's now a worse player. Was one of our better defenders earlier in the season and has dropped off in the last month. If you think a team would only offer a late second rounder or a pick in the 30's shows you grossly overrate draft picks.

Irrelevant anyway, he's not going anywhere so it's a moot subject.

He's done it for years... whenever he's put in the ruck and left there.

Agreed, one of the most underrated rucks in the competition. Top 3-4 for mine, while he rarely dominates he gets beaten less than any other.

It sure gets tiresome when a player has a poor game and the screams are instant, he's finished!!!!

Particularly when it's been going for 6 years.
Soo im not allowed to say anything due to others saying it and being wrong before? When can it be said then? If it was the same person saying in year in year out then you have a case, but this isnt the case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soo im not allowed to say anything due to others saying it and being wrong before? When can it be said then? If it was the same person saying in year in year out then you have a case, but this isnt the case

You can say whatever you like.

I'm just pointing out that it's been said every time he's had a quiet game for the last 5 or 6 seasons.

It's tiresome. Maybe if has a poor couple of months or season, ok, but seriously, people are so bloody eager to write him off, and have been for so long, that they jump on it when he has a poor game or even half.

Invariably he re-finds form very quickly and I bet he does this time too.

He's old. It just seems to offend people for some reason.

He should be a first 22 player or retired. Thats it. Dont jump in with your pathetic troll
He is a first 22 player, whenever he's not sore.
You'd kill for our depth.

He should be a first 22 player or retired. Thats it. Dont jump in with your pathetic troll

Why should he be? He is currently best 22, hence being selected. Just an awkward game today as the Dogs lack talls. Zero trolls, Calrton's depth is pathetic, they could do with a player of Fletchers quality.

It sure gets tiresome when a player has a poor game and the screams are instant, he's finished!!!!

Particularly when it's been going for 6 years.

Last year Fletch looked ordinary for big patches while he dealt with abdominal strains. He came back this year and burst out of the blocks, but he has slowed down massively. I think it could be the end for him this year. He'll get his 400th game in the grand final this year and our premiership will be the perfect place for him to retire. Hird will be on the podium like Ben Cousins too!

Why should he be? He is currently best 22, hence being selected. Just an awkward game today as the Dogs lack talls. Zero trolls, Calrton's depth is pathetic, they could do with a player of Fletchers quality.
My point wasnt whether he is not best 22 or not. My argument is he should only be there next year if he is.

Why do you feel the need to bring up something that has nothing to do with the convo? (Ie carlton). Its incredibly pathetic and the reason this board is s**t.

Last year Fletch looked ordinary for big patches while he dealt with abdominal strains. He came back this year and burst out of the blocks, but he has slowed down massively. I think it could be the end for him this year. He'll get his 400th game in the grand final this year and our premiership will be the perfect place for him to retire. Hird will be on the podium like Ben Cousins too!

Although I know you're trolling, I personally called Fletch 400 in the 2014 GF in mid 2012.

Everything is going perfectly to plan...

My point wasnt whether he is not best 22 or not. My argument is he should only be there next year if he is.

Why do you feel the need to bring up something that has nothing to do with the convo? (Ie carlton). Its incredibly pathetic and the reason this board is s**t.

You're not doing much to improve shitness levels when you're calling for Fletchers head on a pike after one game. Best 22. Get over it. Move along.

I'll leave the decision on whether he should retire or not up to him rather than some clueles clod on here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back