Essendon v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

And if your aunty had balls she'd be your uncle. Guess what? She doesn't.
no kidding, just sayin you were lucky 2 of your better players whos form has been hot and cold picked today to both put in near career best performances to scrape you over the line in an otherwise scratchy performance

no kidding, just sayin you were lucky 2 of your better players whos form has been hot and cold picked today to both put in near career best performances to scrape you over the line in an otherwise scratchy performance

Ryder isn't hot and cold. He's hot or warm. Never has a shocker.

Hurls has been more that solid in defence this year, has been beaten only twice, once by Franklin (in 1 qtr) the other by N Riewoldt in his early season form.

Hurley is a more that capable KPP who can play at either end of the ground and has proved that in the past. Had injury issues last year playing forward. Would easily get anywhere from pick 13 to 19 on current form.

Never in doubt. Footscray are bottom 4 quality with a couple of lads who will help them float around the 9-14 mark for the next few years. As we improve and reach our potential over the next 3-5 years, we will consistently dispose of this kind of inferior opposition in a more comfortable manner.

Dumbass journo to Bomber: 'What sort of confidence do you think he (Carlisle) is playing with?'

See, it's those kind of Lane-esque questions that understandably make Mick a grumpy old man.

Oh, and Bomber's response to said dumbass question: 'That's not a good question.' Haha!!

You are kidding yourself if you think you would get 1st rounder for him with his current form regardless of where you guys drafted him.

I would like to see what Bomber supporters think his trade value would be!!

Lucky he does not play for Carlton as if we drafted a KPP that high that has failed to come on there would be 10 threads at least started on here! Hurley has escaped a lot of backlash for some reason and he should be doing more but has seems to have hit a wall.
He's played most weeks as one of the two main KP defenders in one of the stingiest defences in the league, and is still young. Good and damaging disposal. If you don't think that's a valuable combination, you need to watch more football. But why would we trade him now that Carlisle has cemented his spot? It would only have been on the cards while there was a possibility we needed to find another tall forward.

Can someone please explain to me why Essendon are turfing arguably the most proven coach currently in the league next year for a tird?

Can't find a thread on this anywhere..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please explain to me why Essendon are turfing arguably the most proven coach currently in the league next year for a tird?

Can't find a thread on this anywhere..
agreed.
bomber says it's no issue and he will honour an agreement, but that aside I reeeeeeeaalllllly don't wanna see him go.
he has closed the gap and we finally look a decent team after over a decade of missing the grade.

I think you mean Pendlebury.
Now that you mention it, I can see there could be a resemblance there, but I actually was thinking of Thomas at the time, Bontempelli reminded me of bit:
439309-dale-thomas.jpg

Bontempelli for NAB Rising Star, Kid is a freak. I hope he doesn't get 2nd year blues. Doggies are quickly becoming my 2nd team, just need some KPP depth at both ends of the ground and then you'll have a proper team.

s**t, where would the Tigs be without Martin this year...just sayin'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back