Preview Essendon vs Brisbane, Docklands, 24/05/15 @ 1:10 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We managed it against port, and it's fair to say they're a team with a better recent record than you guys.

There are only 3 teams who haven't conceded over 100 points in a match this season, Essendon is one of them, Sydney and Fremantle are the others, I would be very surprised if Brisbane can do it this week.

Cheap tickets, free popcorn, cheap pies, kick to kick after the game this Sunday

Seems like the last two games we have endeavored to play a bit more attacking and subsequently our kicking skills have dropped right off. Hopefully it has just been a bit of an adjustment period to the tweak in the gameplan because I generally see us as a good kicking side.

Seems like the last two games we have endeavored to play a bit more attacking and subsequently our kicking skills have dropped right off. Hopefully it has just been a bit of an adjustment period to the tweak in the gameplan because I generally see us as a good kicking side.
IMO, our kicking execution has been off since the Blues game. I thought last week was an improvement. I think getting back to a more attacking and backing ourselve should help confidence which in turn will improve skill execution.

Hopefully we improve again from last week. For me I saw some signs that Dempsey is not far off from being a strong attacking presence off half back. Something we are sorely missing. In form he is one of our key players IMO

Rocky should be 100% this week and Merrett a chance to come back to provide a bigger body in defence (or forward if needed). If we had Hanley in I would actually give us a slight chance but can't see how you guys can lose this game. Your defensive 6 have been exceptional especially your talls so if our mids get pressured we will go back to bombing it high and Hurley will take easy marks and rebound all game. Watch our smalls who are playing themselves into great form and this is where 60% of our goals will come from.

But can't tip the Lions this week...Dons by 36 points. :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are only 3 teams who haven't conceded over 100 points in a match this season, Essendon is one of them, Sydney and Fremantle are the others, I would be very surprised if Brisbane can do it this week.

Essendon has only conceded 100 points twice in our last 30 games - The two times were a result of freakish kicking - fremantle 18-5 and Swans 18-6.

I can't stand Josh Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back