Essendon vs Collingwood rnd. 17 @ 3.20pm

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
I enjoyed that. Heppell has really added the ability to work through a tag to his credit, last time we played the Dons Tom Curren kept him quiet, but if he can still play a good game with attention from Macaffer then he has definitely kicked it up a notch. Kudos.

Worth mentioning Heppell spent the majority of the saints game on the HBF if he had of played in the guts I'm sire he would have given a better account of himself.

Well done to the Bombers' players.

With the ASADA circus, the loss of Watson and Goddard (every cloud has a silver lining, has allowed Heppell a chance , the players would have had every excuse for putting in an ordinary one, but the playing group has shown last year and this year that they can stick together, focus on the footy and keep fighting games out.

Ran our mob off their feet by retiainng possession and exposing a lack of willingess to work defensively on our end, wanted it more - and are blessed with the odd player who can actually kick a football and find a target. Would kill for a couple of those about now.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Are the rest of the Collingwood team spewing that Trav got an extra weeks holiday on the Gold Coast? They could have used him today to cut the margin back a bit.

base615

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Chicago Bears
Apart from every game since Jobe went down ffs watch some footy

* you're seriously dense. I'm talking about today and of course he had a tag but it didn't appear to do much good as the Pies were s**t. Do you now understand the joke?

Coldacre

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
**** you're seriously dense. I'm talking about today and of course he had a tag but it didn't appear to do much good as the Pies were s**t. Do you now understand the joke?

I thought jokes were meant to be funny?

angry little man. :rolleyes:

base615

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Chicago Bears
I thought jokes were meant to be funny?

angry little man. :rolleyes:

I'm not angry at all (I am little though)

I'm sure Lance doesn't need you to defend him either.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
I can not believe how crap the pies are at the moment. Not running over the top of a bunch of kids with no rotations in the last quarter last week and then this. I honestly don't think the bombers were that great.

We're not great at all.

Collingwood were absolutely horrific.

It was a classic training run - plenty just running around without opponents. Zero pressure.

I just hope they don't get ahead of themselves, it'll be a lot tougher next week, Bulldogs are a tough unit.

happypieman7

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nothing to do with essendon ( crap). Collingwood was just plain shxt. The worse performance in 8 years , the game has caught up with the young kids ,It's just pathetic how big footy love picking on collingwood. It's about time the mods do something about it

Mar 20, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dolphins, Bulls, Red Sox, Arsenal
Nothing to do with essendon ( crap). Collingwood was just plain shxt. The worse performance in 8 years , the game has caught up with the young kids ,It's just pathetic how big footy love picking on collingwood. It's about time the mods do something about it
Think I could rub one out to this post.

JZTIME!

All Australian
Jul 21, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
join the club mate, since the Carey saga theres been relocation, a new coach, new CEO, bungled trades, finals smashings, more relocation talk, a year of exciting footy wiped due to close losses and now a finals bound team nobody takes seriously. With some of the dribble our over the top posters (minority i might add) post on here we are like the gift that keeps on giving

Back